PlayBuddy
May 07, 2024, 05:40:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tracking Badge Album Progress

Started by LadyMystik,

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyMystik

Is there an easy way to track progress on challenges? IIRC, there was a website a while back that allowed you to input what you had, and gave a list of what you hadn't yet achieved. But, I can't find it. So, is there a way to do something like this? I'm mainly looking to sort challenges by game so if I'm doing a PC/weekly, I can easily find premium ones I have yet to earn for that game. Does anyone else do anything like this?

Hope this makes sense, and thanks! :)

Spawn O Satan

I use this: http://stephens1987.110mb.com/

It's an excel file put together by someone that tracks your progress for all of the games. You have to manually enter in what you have currently and update it yourself, but its a nice quick way to see which game your closest to finishing up or in which game your closest to your next rank badge so you know where to spend your time.

capricorn74

That spreadsheet is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Thank you SO much for the link. Only problem is now I'm working on filling it in instead of finishing my thesis, which I'm defending next week!!!

R-

TmT

Quote from: capricorn74 on October 15, 2007, 08:23:57 AM
That spreadsheet is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Thank you SO much for the link. Only problem is now I'm working on filling it in instead of finishing my thesis, which I'm defending next week!!!

R-
Oh wow, it is absolutely amazin. I cant wait to get home to my own computer.

Good luck on your thesis Cap. You go in there and represent, you here me? lol

xsquezme

I do the same thing, but I made up my own spreed sheet.

kayna

WOW POGO NEEDS TO HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THIS BUILT IN T SAVE ME SPENDING HOURS APON HOURS TYPING IT ALL IN! oops sorry for caps!

peanut123

:^*  :^*

wow.....thank you for the info...i downloaded and input all my stats..
   this spread sheet is soooo cool!!!!   Love It!!   :&

halloween23.gif

LadyMystik

Quote from: Spawn O Satan on October 14, 2007, 03:50:16 PM
I use this: http://stephens1987.110mb.com/

It's an excel file put together by someone that tracks your progress for all of the games. You have to manually enter in what you have currently and update it yourself, but its a nice quick way to see which game your closest to finishing up or in which game your closest to your next rank badge so you know where to spend your time.

EXACTLY what I've been looking for! Thanks!!

Stinkerbell

It looks great, but I get a message saying something about my macros being disabled and I can't figure out how to enable them... any ideas?  I'm using Excel 2007, so I am guessing thats the problem.

peanut123

Quote from: ABraveLady on October 17, 2007, 05:23:26 AM
It looks great, but I get a message saying something about my macros being disabled and I can't figure out how to enable them... any ideas?  I'm using Excel 2007, so I am guessing thats the problem.

try this

Go to Tools > Macro > Security      

Select Low then hit OK      

Close the spreadsheet and then re-open

this is what the spread shet tells you to do if you get that macros message....i got the same thing and just did what the instructions said and i havent gotten that message again.
hope this helps  :)      

Stinkerbell

Quote from: peanut123 on October 17, 2007, 06:51:56 PM
Quote from: ABraveLady on October 17, 2007, 05:23:26 AM

try this

Go to Tools > Macro > Security      

Select Low then hit OK      

Close the spreadsheet and then re-open

this is what the spread shet tells you to do if you get that macros message....i got the same thing and just did what the instructions said and i havent gotten that message again.
hope this helps  :)      

It did help, sort of.  I am running 2007 Student Edition on the laptop, so what I was seeing was very different from the instructions on program, but you got me pointed in the right direction, thank you!!

Spawn O Satan

Some of them are a bit confusing as to how to track your progress with the crazy formulas. If worse comes to worse, I look at the number listed under my current rank and just type that in. It won't tell you how far till your next rank up, but at least its better than nothing.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview