PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 02:53:07 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tela Tequila

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Rasputia

I was robbed, i was robbed!!! they deleted all my scenes with Tila just because she could not be seen due to my girth blocking her from the camera  >:((

Tara

Quote from: "Slim" on January 04, 2008, 12:50:45 PM
I was robbed, i was robbed!!! they deleted all my scenes with Tila just because she could not be seen due to my girth blocking her from the camera  >:((

Quit lying...I saw you there and at Ryans at the same time.  :)))

Monkey

She is so desperate this season. Not even New York was ever as desperate as her.  :ll :)))

I bet that by this time next year we'll atleast be on Tila Tequila Season 4.

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on June 01, 2008, 07:50:11 PM
She is so desperate this season. Not even New York was ever as desperate as her.  :ll :)))

I bet that by this time next year we'll atleast be on Tila Tequila Season 4.

I've resorted to watching the Bachelor marathon on VH1.  It's the season with Trista as a contestant and the finale right now. That Alex dude is so lame. I can't remember the show looking so stupid.  :)))

Monkey

LMFAO... Tila still doesn't find love this season apparently, so she's looking for love right now during her vacation in Africa.  :)) I see a third season coming.  :))

I guess it doesn't matter whether she picks Bo or Kristy now then.  :)))

Monkey

The finale the other night was hilarious.  :)) I smell a third season coming soon.  :)))

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on July 05, 2008, 05:37:43 PM
The finale the other night was hilarious.  :)) I smell a third season coming soon.  :)))

I didn't watch it, but I did see a clip on "The Soup" of her breaking this blonde chicks heart. They were making fun of Tila acting like she was crying. Did a girl or guy win?

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on July 05, 2008, 06:05:45 PM
I didn't watch it, but I did see a clip on "The Soup" of her breaking this blonde chicks heart. They were making fun of Tila acting like she was crying. Did a girl or guy win?
A girl, but... neither really won.  :)))

Bo is the first to meet with Tila on the climactic evening. After telling him how much he means to her and how much she cares about him, Tila drops the bomb: Bo's Shot at Love has ended. An otherwise speechless Bo can only say, "you'll always have your Bo Bear" before turning and walking away. He rips off his hospital bracelet, leaving it and Tila behind him. Broken jaws can heal quickly, but broken hearts may never mend.

Kristy arrives at the elimination, feeling more nervous and confused than ever. Tila tells Kristy that she's beautiful inside and out before offering her the key and a Shot at Love. But when she asks if Kristy wants to take that shot, Kristy breaks down. With tears streaming down her face, Kristy declines Tila's offer. She's just not ready for the responsibility that comes with accepting the key to someone's heart. Heartbroken and humiliated, Tila Tequila walks back to the house alone. It looks like everyone's Shot at Love has ended.

Tara

Aweeee hell, she should just go for Midget Mac  :)))

Monkey

:)))

I was just looking to see if there's any 3rd season plans in the works (thankfully no), and I found out her real name is Thien Thanh Thi Nguyen.  :"

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on July 05, 2008, 08:07:39 PM

I was just looking to see if there's any 3rd season plans in the works (thankfully no), and I found out her real name is Thien Thanh Thi Nguyen.  :"

I'd have to drink a shot of tequila everyday just to forget how awful my parents were for naming me all that hot mess.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on July 05, 2008, 08:11:16 PM
I'd have to drink a shot of tequila everyday just to forget how awful my parents were for naming me all that hot mess.

It's says she got nicknamed Tila Tequila during middleschool by her friends because she drank alot and got an allergic reaction or something.  :ll :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview