PlayBuddy
May 07, 2024, 11:12:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Super Dominoes - General Info & Ranks

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

McWhite

mr.clean

any tips or pointers on it

All i know is you have too have the 5's on the ends.

McWhite

Quote from: mr.clean on November 03, 2007, 07:55:18 PM
All i know is you have too have the 5's on the ends.

Not necessarily. One big complaint thusfar of supe doms can be used in your advantage -- more than one double can be used as a double. If you have double 3s on the top and double 2s on the bottom, you could throw a 6 to the left and put even as little as a 1-4 piece onto the x5 to get it.

If you play the first piece, sacrificing the usual 5/10 piece and laying a double piece will help get the 100. Choose a double that you have two or three other tiles (such as 66; 6-1, 6-3, 6-5) of if possible.  O0

Tara

25 x 4 = 100  too.

I just happened to luck out and got mine, I don't even know how to play the stupid game. fall13.gif

mr.clean

Tara you still need that 5$ for this auto????   I'm willing too have you do this 100 badge for me and I pay for your auto.

Interested?

harley89

I only played a couple of games and it wasnt that bad. I liked the old one better because i understood that one. The new one is more complex to play. You have to think when playing the new one. I learn to play most of the games by watching the auto. When the auto gets smarter I will learn more about the game and all the complex moves the game has

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: mr.clean on November 03, 2007, 10:42:51 PM
Tara you still need that 5$ for this auto????   I'm willing too have you do this 100 badge for me and I pay for your auto.

Interested?
is that what you call an indecent proposal?  O+O

tokiehog

that badge is real easy to get...i have a friend that i play with and we have got at least 7 badges for other people and have not ever played more than 2 boards to get it....if playing with someone start ur board with small numbers so u can keep the bigger bones for when u get to the x5 and have high number...if anyone needs help just pm me and i will try help u pilgrim6.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

luvsglitches

The auto got me the 100 badge on rank 3. I know some people got it sooner than that, so I guess it's just a matter of patience if you don't do it by hand.

mr.clean

where you using the 1.0 auto?
Quote from: luvsglitches on November 04, 2007, 07:31:32 AM
The auto got me the 100 badge on rank 3. I know some people got it sooner than that, so I guess it's just a matter of patience if you don't do it by hand.

Tara

Quote from: Pogo_L0c0 on November 04, 2007, 05:36:45 AM
Quote from: mr.clean on November 03, 2007, 10:42:51 PM

Interested?
is that what you call an indecent proposal?  O+O

LMAO!  A few people ask me to get it, hell it took me 3 days to get mine, and it was just pure luck when it happened. There are 50 ranks in the game, you will get it before you finish the game.

luvsglitches

Yes, I was using the 1.0 auto. I got the badge yesterday evening.

gator8_24

I haven't checked today, but using 1.0 rank 6 and no '100'   :'((  still can't leave it alone to run, when I do I have been asked to retry.

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on November 04, 2007, 12:23:57 PM
I haven't checked today, but using 1.0 rank 6 and no '100'   :'((  still can't leave it alone to run, when I do I have been asked to retry.
yes i have to watch it to. but do as ms homer said start with the small no and go for the X5 and you will get it    hope this helps

shoes

I don't have the 100 badge yet either, I have to babysit the auto so if it looks close to a 5x then I shut the auto and try no luck yet, but soon turkey5.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: swampboy on November 04, 2007, 12:44:13 PM
Quote from: gator8 on November 04, 2007, 12:23:57 PM
yes i have to watch it to. but do as ms homer said start with the small no and go for the X5 and you will get it    hope this helps
The poor baby auto just doesn't know where to go lol.  so I'm going to wait tillauto is improved, I get stopped too often.

bevj1899

tokiehog
i need my 100 badge but i cant send you a pm...i'm new here

can you get a hold of me via e-mail?
ty fall14.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview