This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tri Peaks deluxe

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

i read on another site where tri peaks deluxe will be the next deluxe game out...man,pogo going crazy now milking all this money out of us..dont they know we need it for the holidays..lol...i wonder whats with all these deluxe games all of a sudden?

harley89

They just trying to keep us cheaters on our toes

mr.clean

Symbion

Quote from: Mistyeyed on November 08, 2007, 07:46:46 AM
i read on another site where tri peaks deluxe will be the next deluxe game out...man,pogo going crazy now milking all this money out of us..dont they know we need it for the holidays..lol...i wonder whats with all these deluxe games all of a sudden?

We simply buy the Deluxe games as a Christmas present to ourselves :)

denadatoday

I'm actually excited about this one.  I wasn't even close to a fan of Poppit before, and haven't even finished my regular Poppit ranks, so I'll never finish Deluxe.  I was really ticked that they made a Lottso Deluxe out of everything else they could have done.  I mean come on, they already added additional ranks to the regular game, which I HATE!  Now this? Ew.

Mahjong Deluxe rocks.  Total improvement on an already fun game.  And TriPeaks was the first game I ever finished ranks on because it's so much fun.  If they add cool things to Deluxe, maybe power-ups or unlockable cards, it will get even better.  Anyone know when it comes out?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview