This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tell the Truth

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffy

wahoooooooo!!! now im the one cursed with boys me and the wife has tried twice to have a girl we ended up with 2 boys

one day we may try again

TmT

Well, I had 2 girls...hubby and I was married 5 years before we had my oldest...then 8 yrs laterz we had my youngest.....  Uh... then I said... forget this!!! lol

jeffy

lol my oldest is 4 next week my youngest is 1 1/2 now we might have another in the next 2-3 years we dont want too big of a gap!

TmT

Close in age is good.... now my two get along pretty good... but I had no control over the gap...lmao

jeffy

right now my oldest beats on the youngest it makes me so mad. my oldest is getting a nintendo DS for xmas at age 4 he is super smart but just cant seem to listen when it comes to beating on his bro.. MAKES ME SO ANGRY!

TmT

I have to  give my daughter my credit card... they goin shoppin....... << help me lawdie... help me>> lol :OO

jeffy

TmT

Go eat... lol .. think I will go watch tv with family... gonna really miss my sister when she leaves tomorrow... Can hear her sayin... u spent more time on that dang computer than with her....dont think she like doin this "forum thingie" <<cya>> :8:

TmT

I found it acceptable to watch children clown but silly to watch adults do it.

TmT

I think a lil alcohol is good when you're sick... try it, you will feel much better. :)))

TmT

Buying a new car is exciting and I am glad I finally made a good choice... the best ever....."look'n good"...

Stinkerbell

TmT

You just said you need bigger boobs...  Hey, men say more than a handful is a waste... Is that true.. dont know... lets ask a real man!! rofl

gator8_24

Quote from: TmT 1Jan05 on December 24, 2007, 09:01:54 PM
You just said you need bigger boobs...  Hey, men say more than a handful is a waste... Is that true.. dont know... lets ask a real man!! rofl

Since no reply, guess no real men on here, :)) :))

I'm beginning to understand pool on Pogo! lol

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview