PlayBuddy
May 07, 2024, 01:29:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Upcoming Scavenger Hunt

Started by SirCheatsAlot,

Previous topic - Next topic

SirCheatsAlot

For anyone who hasn't seen this already...

Here is the list of Scavenger Hunt items in the World Class Scavenger Hunt.

New York          Taxi Cab Miniature

Montreal            Maple Syrup

San Fran           Cable Car miniature

Rio                   Figa (good luck amulet)

London              Mini Double Decker bus

Tokyo               Geisha Doll

Paris                 Gargoyle

Cairo                 Papyrus

Moscow            Fur hat (shapka)

Bangkok           Teakwood spirit house

Sydney             Boomerang

Honolulu            Lei

Cancun             Matador's Cape

New Delhi          Vishnu statue

Rome                Golden Pigeon

Lima                 Inca statue

Hong Kong        Jade Buddha

Casablanca       Picture of Rick's Café

Tahiti                Black Pearl necklace

Indianapolis       Checkered flag

Beijing              Dragon Kite

Buenos Aires     Tango Shoes

Kathmandu        Prayer wheel

Nairobi              Kionda (basket)

Some poor guy in one of the rooms found this in the pogo help section..problem was he thought it had started already and spent all weekend trying to get to all the cities..lol 

gettysrevenge

ok wondering about this been using the cheat and well i am almost at the end and haven't gotten half of what it is on the list.  I mean I have the budda the pearl and almost on 38 so what is the deal??  Thanks just curious I thought there were only 3 badges and a special for completeing it.  Getty the biggest flirt

bigbear78

I don't know why people are losing sleep over this.

There is nothing special going on.  Pogo just changed WCS around to get people to play it, and judging by the amount of people in the rooms it worked.

There are no hidden badges or special badges.  There's only the NEW 3 RANK badges, and the upcoming challenge badge for this week (get 20 stamps)  That's it.

BTW if it matters, I've been to all the cites. :D

Slayer32

Exaclty my point Bear, glad you stated that....If people want to play it just to see the small little icons, go ahead.... Other than that those 3 ( NEW ) rank badges will be there forever..
Good luck, just run the auto and ull get the Frequent flier badge to go onto ur 3 ( NEW ) rank badges.. GLGLGL

-slayer32

gettysrevenge

How true I got all mine in a week the catch on those cities they have mentioned is just to see the pretty stamps has nothing to do with the new badges waste of time if you ask me.  Well it is the budda the pearl and then the last is the totem pole looking man.  Everyone was saying I wouldn't be able to do the challenge  duh I didn't waste my time going to all those dumb cities lol  Getty the cheat is tooo good another big pat and kiss for a wonderful auto.  I loved it and I got all my other challenges too this week.  I been busy.  I dont make friends with anyone so I dont have to worry about talking or being noticed.  I cover myself pretty good.  I think  the pogocheat flirt and if I do have a problem I just flirt and they forget all about what they even ask or said.  LOL  Getty loves ya all   :-*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview