PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 06:01:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Kudos!

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I don't post much in this thread, but I just wanted to say that I peek in here often and I'm always impressed by the artwork.  If I wanted to learn to do this too, what programs would you all recommend?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on January 24, 2008, 10:54:21 AM
I use Paint Shop Pro X2

You can get a 30 day trial at http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/us/en/Product/1185293041793

Hey, thanks!!  Is that the old JASC product?  It's saying Corel now.  I think I'll give it a look.  Adope Photoshop Elements 6 is on sale for $49.99 at Costco.  I used Adobe for photo things, or I used to before it got too old for updates. :(  Thanks again!

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 24, 2008, 11:18:27 AM
Quote from: Homer on January 24, 2008, 10:54:21 AM
I use Paint Shop Pro X2

You can get a 30 day trial at http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite/us/en/Product/1185293041793

Hey, thanks!!  Is that the old JASC product?  It's saying Corel now.  I think I'll give it a look.  Adope Photoshop Elements 6 is on sale for $49.99 at Costco.  I used Adobe for photo things, or I used to before it got too old for updates. :(  Thanks again!

Yes, JASC is now Corel. I never cared much for PhotoShop

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bams68

Well I too use paint shop pro myself. If I was to give any advice to you - it would be not to buy a new version an reather stick with versions between 8 and 9 - reason for this is due to most tutorials are easier to find that deal with psp 8 an 9. The whole trick at learning these graphic design is to do as many tutorials as you can. So ur gonna want a program that gives you the most as well which is indeed 8 through 9 for now anyway.
If you were serious about learning an had more time to devote into ur hobby - I would recommend psp workshops. I have been in one for about a year now and I've come along way jus in this past year. I amaze myself when I look at work I've done a year ago an what seem'd soooo complicating is actaully pretty simple n you'd laugh at it when you come to understand it all. Anywho jus sharing my info an if you need any help with anything I am always peekin in most of the time.

Huggies
Ur Deer Friend
bams

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview