PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 06:10:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Moment Of Truth

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

Quote from: Tara on January 24, 2008, 04:42:05 AM
It was slow, but it was still funny. I laughed at quite a few questions. "Have you ever padded your underwear?"  :)) :))  I wonder what kind of questions they will ask the females.  :))) "Do you plug in or use batteries"  :))

OMG! to funny lmao

Tara

Yeah, the pauses are longer than any other show. They could of done 4 people, but they didn't even get through 2.
I'm gonna watch it though. :,

Tara

The show was alot better tonight, except they showed the whole hour show from last week in the first six minutes..lol They could of showed it last week in 6 minutes too.

CindyLouWho

I agree.  I thought for sure he was gonna mess up & lose  :))).  I can't wait to hear that girl's next questions & answers from what I seen on the previews  :o :)))

bubbleup

I thought it was cancelled! Is it on only once a week,anyone know?

IndianLover

Quote from: bubbleup on January 30, 2008, 10:18:13 PM
I thought it was cancelled! Is it on only once a week,anyone know?

I only have noticed it on 9:00 p.m. Weds... that is est time lmao

Monkey

CindyLouWho

That was so funny but bet he didn't think so!  :))) :)))

Tara

Why didn't he just say he stuffed?  Don't all underwear models stuff?  :)))   I was expecting him to say yes, and when he didn't I just figured he was packing.  :))

CindyLouWho

How embarrasing that had to have been, on national TV especially.  Bet he'll never live that down for a VERY long time   :))) :)))

gator8_24

I never watched this show before tonight, but all the hype on TV made me watch that  girl destroy her life!  She said the money was not the issue just wanted to get things off her chest LOL  Good way to get rid of her husband!  Glad she lost the money and hope she lost her husband.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gator8 on February 25, 2008, 06:02:13 PM
I never watched this show before tonight, but all the hype on TV made me watch that  girl destroy her life!  She said the money was not the issue just wanted to get things off her chest LOL  Good way to get rid of her husband!  Glad she lost the money and hope she lost her husband.
A freakin Men!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on February 25, 2008, 06:30:46 PM
I missed the show but saw some commercial preview.  Was this the one where the blonde said she would leave her husband if her old boyfriend would take her back?  If so, she deserved to lose the money and her marriage!  What kind of culture do we have where we would throw away everything of true value (including our self respect!) all in the name of cash!?!?  If I'm wrong about the episode, please ignore this message.  LOL

I agree......  I saw that preview and couldn't decide who I was angrier with;  The witch who crushed her husband or the TV show itself for having this kind of thing on TV at all.  I know.... free press, right to choose, etc., but it bothers me that there are people out there who get enjoyment out of watching other people's suffering.

badgehog

It was hard to watch. There was a part in the show where the host asked the couple if there were times they weren't happy in the marriage. Both answered yes. They've only been married for two years. I think it was a good idea for all of it to come out, but not on national TV. It was extremely painful on her family members. This girl needs serious therapy, and she went about it the wrong way. She's definitely not ready to be with anyone. Looks like a lot baggage came into the marriage from her side. Glad no kids were involved in this.  :$%

Monkey

Nevermind this post now... Homer merged the threads.  <..>

Homer

Quote from: Monkey on February 26, 2008, 12:45:27 PM
Nevermind this post now... Homer merged the threads.  <..>

I plan to merge with Natalie soon. :pp :pp :pp

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview