PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 11:40:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help with Mahjong Garden Deluxe

Started by Sueette,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sueette

I downloaded the Marjong Garden Deluxe to another computer. My original game on the first pc works just fine changing the "options" from "full screen" mode. I am unable to unclick the "full screen" in the second downloaded game.
:oo The main reason I need to not play in full screen mode on the second pc is I am at work and it takes too long to get out of the game when my boss comes in.  :)))
Please help me before I get fired.
Thanks, Sue
:-X

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Sueette on February 19, 2008, 07:01:49 AM
  I downloaded the Marjong Garden Deluxe to another computer. My original game on the first pc works just fine changing the "options" from "full screen" mode. I am unable to unclick the "full screen" in the second downloaded game.
:oo The main reason I need to not play in full screen mode on the second pc is I am at work and it takes too long to get out of the game when my boss comes in.  :)))
Please help me before I get fired.
Thanks, Sue
:-X

I think that it might have to do with your screen resolution settings, but someone else will beable to better answer your question, I'm sure.

Homer

What resolution are you using?

I recommend going as high as you can. I like 1280x800 myself

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Sueette

Quote from: Homer on February 19, 2008, 07:12:07 AM
What resolution are you using?

I recommend going as high as you can. I like 1280x800 myself

Thanks Homer, but changing the resolution did not help. Could it be that it thinks I haven't bought the program and that I am still playing the free trial? When I start from the desktop instead of from Pogo game, it gives me the screen where it says you have such number of minutes left. Should I put in the same registration code as I use at home?
Thanks,
Sue

Homer

Quote from: Sueette on February 19, 2008, 10:24:33 AM

Thanks Homer, but changing the resolution did not help. Could it be that it thinks I haven't bought the program and that I am still playing the free trial? When I start from the desktop instead of from Pogo game, it gives me the screen where it says you have such number of minutes left. Should I put in the same registration code as I use at home?
Thanks,
Sue

That could be it. Maybe that feature isn't available until you put the codes in.

Sueette

Quote from: Homer on February 19, 2008, 10:26:14 AM
That could be it. Maybe that feature isn't available until you put the codes in.

I'll try it tomorrow and let you know.  Thanks so much for getting back to me so fast.
Sue

Homer

Quote from: Sueette on February 19, 2008, 10:58:47 AM
I'll try it tomorrow and let you know.  Thanks so much for getting back to me so fast.
Sue

Your welcome

Sueette

Quote from: Sueette on February 19, 2008, 10:58:47 AM
Sue

I put my registration code in and the full screen option still would not work.  So I tried again to switch to a higher screen resolution and this time it let me "un-check" the full screen option. But if I switch back to a lower resolution, the "check mark" checks itself without my doing it. Oh, well.
Thanks again,
Sue
""

Homer

Quote from: Sueette on February 20, 2008, 11:16:50 AM
I put my registration code in and the full screen option still would not work.  So I tried again to switch to a higher screen resolution and this time it let me "un-check" the full screen option. But if I switch back to a lower resolution, the "check mark" checks itself without my doing it. Oh, well.
Thanks again,
Sue
""

Yeah, you definitely need to use a higher resolution.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview