Main Menu

Dominoes Challenge 3/12/08

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Dominoes : Win 100 hands this week!

Dotbot version 3.8

Completiom Time: 3-4 hours

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Homer

swamp

Quote from: Homer on March 12, 2008, 05:37:29 AM
No, I just didn't have time to do it.
psssss  hey boss it takes 1 hour and 45 min  :>>  :-X dont tell gator  bbq21.gif :)))

Homer

Quote from: ♪♫swamp♫♪ on March 12, 2008, 09:50:34 AM
psssss  hey boss it takes 1 hour and 45 min  :>>  :-X dont tell gator  bbq21.gif :)))

I was getting dealt some really bad hands last night. Results are likely to fluctuate based on how lucky you get.

swamp

Quote from: Homer on March 12, 2008, 09:56:03 AM
I was getting dealt some really bad hands last night. Results are likely to fluctuate based on how lucky you get.
true  i let the auto run about 30 min then done the rest buy hand  bbq21.gif

Runner

I posted this in the 'club pogo' section. It makes a huge difference in time if you play a 250 point game.

Quote from: Runner on March 12, 2008, 09:34:57 AM
Hello All,

Just a heads up. Pogo does not count the hand if you make a move in that hand to win game and it's not your last pip.

ie;  100 point game: you have 5 pips left, you are winning  90-10 and play a pip to score 10 and win game. This does not count as a hand win. Total BS.

You will make more progress if you play a 250 point game.

Runner

Homer did you use 100/250 point games?

Janadra

A win is counted by a domino.  I was playing by hand and just flipping dominoes all over the table randomly and had 77 in about 40 minutes. ( That of course is before the game froze and then Pogo won't let me back in the room)

Runner

Exactly, that is why it is beneficial for time to play a 250 point game.  In a 100 point game (if you know how to play) you are on average going to play 2-3 hands per game. And usually that 2cd or 3rd hand will not count. But in a 250 point game there are alot more hands to make the 250 points to finish game, thus giving you a higher % of hands played, thus giving you a higher % of badge progress.

Homer

Quote from: Runner on March 12, 2008, 10:34:04 AM
I posted this in the 'club pogo' section. It makes a huge difference in time if you play a 250 point game.

Homer did you use 100/250 point games?

I was in 100 point games. I was also testing for a different challenge.

Runner

Homer

Quote from: Squid on March 12, 2008, 12:13:47 PM
Which challenge? The Rainy Day Solitaire challenge?  Because if you were, it's going to take you a looooong time to get that one in the Dominoes room.   :))  :))  :))

I crack me up sometimes.

No, it was a dominoes challenge. It was one to win 20 games so I killed two birds with one stone by playing 100 point games

gator8_24

All is forgiven Homer! :-*  I did it using auto , 100 point games and didn't take very long. But I didn't time the game, but I did notice a couple times oops! I was working on the dbl 5  game!  Pays to read and remember what challenge I was working on!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview