PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 06:16:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new web page

Started by Lywarior1,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lywarior1

WooWooo Got me a new web page check it out still working on it alittle so bare with me while I make some changes to it also information on my beaded bags will be on the web page added in at a later date.  But please do check it out thanks. http://www.facternet.com/clients/ladywariors/

CrazyKid

SoaringUSAEagle

QuoteThese cute little beaded bags are hand made with fishing line, which is much stronger then thread.

I make them myself has a hobby, The price depands on the size of the bag I can take orders for colors and size that you want.

I will quote prices according to what you tell me you want. I also make beaded boxes.

More Information about ordering these bags and pictures of the bags
w ill come at a later date.

Also on this web site You will find out information about a e-book called "A Womyns Journey" It's a journal about my life story I will also give you information on how you can buy a copy of it also some
short stories.

All this information will come at a later date.

Also more information on pricing for the bags

These cute little beaded bags are hand made with fishing line, which is much stronger then thread.

I make them myself as a hobby. The price depends on the size of the bag.  I can take orders for colors and sizes that you want.

I will quote prices according to what you tell me you want. I also make beaded boxes.

More Information about ordering these bags and pictures of the bags will come at a later date.

Also on this web site you will find out information about a e-book called "A Womyns Journey" It's a journal about my life story.  I will also give you information on how you can buy a copy of it along with some short stories.

Further information on pricing for the bags is coming soon.

I went through and fixed up your content a little.  I noticed you had some grammar errors.  I dont mean to sound rude or anything, but to me, if you are wanting some business, you might want it to look and sound a bit more professional, even though it is just a hobby.  I dont like going to someone's site and seeing typos and stuff.  It just seems as if that person is careless and may not hold up to their word because of the way their content is presented.

;D ;)

- Jeff

P.S. -- other than the grammar stuff, the web page looks awesome!  I really like the layout.  Keep it up and I bet you have business soon.

ImRicherThanUAll

kizzakad

well i for one would buy the bags even if there was a lot of mistakes in the grammer, as long as it has a pic of it and how much and whatever else i wouldnt care,...lol i bet there  all cute little bags..

oh and how long would you say it would take to get to australia? bout a week? so a small bag is $15, do you do postage and handling

Lywarior1

Check back on the web later for pictures of the bags, no I wont pay for shipping, thats on you,  It will take me about a week or so to make a bag that you order if you want to pick the color or design. But it will take me awhile probably a few weeks to get the pictures of the bags on the web page plus Im still working on some but it will be all on the web page. Just keep checking on it.

fatkid

From Jeffy's revised text... Even more corrections...
QuoteThese cute little beaded bags are hand made with fishing line, which is much stronger then thread.

I make them myself as a hobby. The price depends on the size of the bag.  I can take orders for colors and sizes that you want.

More Information about ordering these bags and pictures of the bags will come at a later date.

Also on this web site you will find out information about a e-book called "A Womyns Journey" It's a journal about my life story.  I will also give you information on how you can buy a copy of it along with some short stories.

These cute little beaded bags are handmade with fishing line, which is much stronger then thread.

Also on this web site you will find out information about an e-book called "A Womyns Journey". It's a journal about my life story.  I will also give you information on how you can buy a copy of it along with some short stories.

Just a few other typos to be fixed... I, like Jeffy, always go nuts on sites that have grammar or spelling errors... I think having it done correctly shows more professionalism... Just my $.02

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: fatkid on June 07, 2004, 04:26:10 PM
From Jeffy's revised text... Even more corrections...

These cute little beaded bags are handmade with fishing line, which is much stronger then thread.

Also on this web site you will find out information about an e-book called "A Womyns Journey". It's a journal about my life story.  I will also give you information on how you can buy a copy of it along with some short stories.

Just a few other typos to be fixed... I, like Jeffy, always go nuts on sites that have grammar or spelling errors... I think having it done correctly shows more professionalism... Just my $.02

Thanks Fatty lollll 

I did miss a few... life goes on eh? lol

fatkid

Hey, no worries... Spelling errors just always bother the hell out of me...

ronandamee1

Sometimes I wish they had a spelling moderater here that would just correct posts!! :-X
He would probably spend most of his titme deciphering wordlife's...lol

On topic:
Have you thought about eBay Ladywarrior? It might be a nice jump of point for you to start from. You can have a link to your website from your items. Your bags might be like Fendi's someday. Remember us little people ;)

Lywarior1

Hey yall
Made some changes to the site, And I probably will go with ebay but it wont be until next month only because of the fees and such as give me time o finsh this one bag. I put on some beaded patterns that I can put on the bags so check it out.

Lywarior1

Ok I'm working on updating a few things, on the web page including spelling errors and such. I've choosen to get an ebay account and it will be on there as well as a paypal account. Here's how this is gonna go, I now have some patterns on my web page that I can put on these bags, The bags size is 1 1/4'" By 1 1/4"  I can make them bigger, You will need to pick out a pattern that you like and tell me the colors that you want in the bag. It'll take me about a week to make the bag. There'll be a form on ebay for you to fill in with the pattern and such, Shipping and all that will be by either ebay or paypal. All this will be working and ready for orders on or about the 1st of next month. But the patterns are aready on the web page. And links will be added to the selling on ebay as well.  So please do check out the web page for the patterns I will change the patterns about once a month or so I'm limited on space on the web page so I can only have so many patterns on this page.  Hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview