PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 07:27:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Payday Beta7

Started by ZaLandCruiser,

Previous topic - Next topic

ZaLandCruiser

This beta is a lot faster than it used to but but i think on "slower" Computers it isnt gonna work. I have a p3 2.0ghz and 128 RAM . It doesnt work at all on this computer . I tryed all of the speeds. Can you help  ???

bumpers

Beta 7 is not working well on computer either.........I have to actually re-start my computer to get it going again as a pop up message come up and says Beta 7 has to be closed due to an error and automatimatically closes the program. When I try to restart it...after starting NEW freecell game......the same message pop ups  and closes the auto.  SO I am forced to RE-START my computer every 5-6 games.  Beta 6 worked much better on my computer!!!  Anyone have a copy of Beta 6 they can PM me with???????  PLEASE????  Beta 7 took my Beta 6 off and I would love to have it back.
Thanks in advance................... ;)

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: ZaLandCruiser on June 10, 2004, 02:44:26 AM
This beta is a lot faster than it used to but but i think on "slower" Computers it isnt gonna work. I have a p3 2.0ghz and 128 RAM . It doesnt work at all on this computer . I tryed all of the speeds. Can you help  ???

Yes Beta 7 has that problem of stopping with the error, BUT... It looks like you could use some more ram... Like 384MB more to give you 512...  I recommend 512 at least.

PhoenixFire

I have a brand new p4 computer and beta 7 won't run on it either.  Not even once and not after a restart.

What I did is get DJ/PD's auto installer.  It comes with beta 6.  I just copied that one over my beta 7 and it worked perfectly!

Hope this helps

SoaringUSAEagle

I have noticed that it wont play certain games.  I press new game and it works ok.  I dont know what it is about certain games, but beta 7 doesnt like it.  Other than that, it plays most of them.

Good work guys.  Keep the updates coming.  You'll get it soon enough.

ZaLandCruiser

Thank you for your help everyone. How long do you think it is gonna be befor the update?

Gamehelper03

how do i get the new beta to run or the link help plz!!!!!!!!!!1111

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Gamehelper03

it says im blocked from website i need help?

Homer

Homer

bob@pogopal

SoaringUSAEagle

My parents dont touch my system lol.  I can block them out so easy... ctrl alt del and then hit K.... They are trusting of me too so they dont really butt in.  They have no reason to.  I behave... unless ya call cheating at pogo.com a crime lol.

ronandamee1

Quote from: SoaringUSAEagle on June 12, 2004, 07:11:25 PM
My parents dont touch my system lol.  I can block them out so easy... ctrl alt del and then hit K.... They are trusting of me too so they dont really butt in.  They have no reason to.  I behave... unless ya call cheating at pogo.com a crime lol.
Jeffy, you have to be at least 17 right? If you are joining the National Guard. I would hope your parents are leaving you alone at 17 or maybe even 18. When I read your post I saw a vision of you sitting on the computer and your Mom screaming at you to stop cheating on pogo. It made me feel bad bud. I hope it was false(cause it was nasty). GL with all that.

Stupiddave99

My parents dont care if i use autos :) - When they see the auto on the screen, I just tell them Im cheatin on Pogo.  ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview