PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 06:03:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NOT AGAIN

Started by SoaringUSAEagle,

Previous topic - Next topic

SoaringUSAEagle

Looks like Pogo is down YET AGAIN. 

I sure do think we need some refunds here.... or prizes of some sort...  This is BS.

sexyman2004

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SoaringUSAEagle

it worked 5 mins after I posted that.  But it was giving me the system too busy stuff.

chacha

hey soaring how about u tell me how to get millions of tokens on ionthunder.com  ;D

SoaringUSAEagle

ZaLandCruiser

SoaringUSAEagle

Programs, as usual. haha... ION... I dont even play there anymore.

ZaLandCruiser

SoaringUSAEagle

Yeah but use at your own risk.  The one doesnt work since warezion.com got shut down.  I do have the other and will explain how to work it in PM.

chacha

yeah send them this way also thanks soaring ;D

SoaringUSAEagle

how about you leave me alone.  I dont know who you are and I dont really care.  I avoided you huh?  Probably a good reason behind it.  Now you suck up so you can get tokens? I dont think so...

chacha

hey man  iwas trying to b nice to you in there and u never wanted to talk to me i said hi and u just left the room man i dont like to b hated and i just wanted to talk :'(

DJ_

There is talking and there is stalking, if a person doesn't want to talk to you then maybe you should just move on and don't take it personal. But if you keep following that same person to different rooms to talk to them even thought they don't want to talk to you, now that's stalking......I hope you're not one of those people.  ???

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: chacha on June 19, 2004, 10:51:36 AM
hey manĀ  iwas trying to b nice to you in there and u never wanted to talk to me i said hi and u just left the room man i dont like to b hated and i just wanted to talk :'(

Your words dont even sound like the SmnTaylr500 you say you are.  You are probably PreciousHeart38 or whoever the heck he is "with" nowadays.

GET THE POINT... I AM NOT SENDING YOU THE AUTO.  QUIT PERSONAL MESSAGING ME, OR YOU CAN BE BANNED OR RESTRICTED DUE TO VIOLATION OF THE TOS.

And dont excuse the caps.  I was yelling.

chacha

i was not gonig to rooms looking for you if i went in a room and i seen u in there i talked

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview