PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 05:02:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spades Mix and Match rated game

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

chummychum

a good site to get mixed drink recipes is:

http://instantbartender.com

That's what I use....good drink recipes.

~Sassy~

Quote from: Homer on June 02, 2008, 03:44:42 PM
Go to www.qvc.com and search for margarita. It's $250
Homer,
Thanks for the link, QVC has the best price on the internet.  I called my honey and asked if I could order it and he said we will go have dinner this weekend at a real nice Mexican restaurant and have a couple of Margarita's with dinner...wooohoooo and then decide. The ad here has it for $299.99 with a 20% off coupon. Homer this thing even makes Pina Colada's. I won't be able to get any badges soon it will be all Uncle Otto.  :))
Thanks for the help.
Sassy

~Sassy~

Quote from: chummychum on June 02, 2008, 04:12:08 PM
a good site to get mixed drink recipes is:

http://instantbartender.com

That's what I use....good drink recipes.
Chummy,
Thanks, I saved the link to my favorites.
Sassy

Homer

Quote from: SassyBear on June 02, 2008, 04:39:12 PM
Homer,
Thanks for the link, QVC has the best price on the internet.  I called my honey and asked if I could order it and he said we will go have dinner this weekend at a real nice Mexican restaurant and have a couple of Margarita's with dinner...wooohoooo and then decide. The ad here has it for $299.99 with a 20% off coupon. Homer this thing even makes Pina Colada's. I won't be able to get any badges soon it will be all Uncle Otto.  :))
Thanks for the help.
Sassy

That's what the programs are for so we can do other things

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on June 02, 2008, 03:03:38 PM
Sounds  like I need to open the bar.  :!!

I don't drink, but can I come and watch ya'll fall, stone cold drunk, offa your barstools?   camera.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: Squid on June 02, 2008, 05:04:41 PM

LOL, I don't drink much but when I'm ready, I'm ready!  Start pouring.... I'm in!

drunk.gif
Sassy after she buys her new Margarita/Pina Colada mixer.... :))

:-{ The Pina Colada Song

"If you like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain.
If you're not into yoga, if you have half-a-brain.
If you like making love at midnight, in the dunes of the cape.
I'm the lady you've looked for, write to me, and escape."

BadgeBabe

Quote from: SassyBear on June 02, 2008, 02:58:38 PM
Badgebabe,
I did not think your response was intended for me and I have no clue where you got that idea. I was referring back to when Harley (our resident bardender) could not sit her butt at a table long enough for us to get a badge without her having a drink or be jumping up. I was teasing with her and Squid! They are both friends and Harley promised to set up another game so I could be in it because I missed the last one. I am always cutting up with Harley, Squid, Homer or someone in here. I don't even know you. I don't have any reason to back up, I was NOT talking to you, I was talking to Harley. Get all of your facts before you start accusing people. I don't like to argue but I sure will not just sit still while you accuse me of something I am not guilty of.
Sassy

My apologies Sassy. :) I didn't mean to sound accusatory, I was trying to make amends, because I did think your reply was to my post.
My apologies to all, and have a wonderful cyber party. :)

BadgeBabe

Stinkerbell

I wonder what Dr. Kathleen would think of all this.   :-\   :)))

~Sassy~

Quote from: BadgeBabe on June 02, 2008, 05:28:34 PM
My apologies Sassy. :) I didn't mean to sound accusatory, I was trying to make amends, because I did think your reply was to my post.
My apologies to all, and have a wonderful cyber party. :)

BadgeBabe
BadgeBabe,
Apology accepted. We just need to have Harley get everything worked out for us. The second party offer was at the very first part of this post, by Harley, because Squid and I both missed out on the first one.
Have a great night.
Sassy

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 02, 2008, 05:38:53 PM
She might have thought that an ill wind blew out our calming candles.  What she didn't know is that we brought matches.

We are a resourceful bunch.  Group Hug!   (OO) (OO) (OO) (OO)

Now, can I still watch ya'll fall off your stools?

~Sassy~

Sure thing Stinky  :-* you can be the designated driver if you want.

harley89

Yall may have just opened my world up. The only mixed drink I ever have is burbon and coke.  Nice to know there is others out there.  when I am not feeling well at little Crown Royal with honey and lemon makes me feel good.  Doesnt cure me just makes me feel better. Love you all. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview