PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 03:30:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Scrabble - General Info & Ranks

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

sandyhook

WTG Homer :^*

TY Sassy - maybe because the payment to Pogo is not US ? The email is an AOL addy and I printed Johanna's post and followed it and am not sure what I doing wrong

Scrapple??? Yummy - I live in NC and the grocery store makes it fresh - YUMMY
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

xgingerx

what is NSA?  also i don't get any bingo's on auto >:D so mine will be slow getting ..

Mistyeyed

im at rank 31 and i have 225 right now..im figuring i should have the 500 by the time i reach rank 50..after you get to rank 37,i believe,you need like 1000 tiles each rank,so that should get you more bingos than the first 20 or so ranks have..

~Sassy~

Quote from: Johanna on June 25, 2008, 12:47:52 AM
This is how you can play Scrabble if you don't live in the US:

1.Go to Pogo Help and click My Account (on the left side), then enter pogo screen name and password.
2. Then in Pogo Help click My Account (on the left side) again, it takes you to EA sign in screen. Enter Pogo user name and password.
3. Enter Pogo password again and click submit box.
4. Click Edit member info and change country to USA and ZIP, for example 94065(Pogo's zip code). Click Submit.
5. Exit the account, close all internet browser windows, open browser again and you can go play Scrabble.

IF U SEE CREDIT CARD STUFF, YOU ARE IN A WRONG PLACE, START OVER FROM STEP 1.

BTW...Now you can also use gems if you got some...

I hope this helps my fellow foreigners  tumbsup.gif

Johanna,
I tried what you said to help a friend who lives in England but I must be doing something wrong. I did everything exactly as you said but when I left and then came back on, it had the same thing when I clicked on the Scrabble button. Only people in US can play.
They have a UK email account and I don't know if this is the problem. I tried to pm you but your mailbox is full.
Can you help me? Any ideas?
Sassy

sandyhook

Johanna I am in the same boat with Sassy    :!!    trying to help a friend   (OO)

I tried all your steps and it still does not work.

Is it because the billing info is from the UK and a UK credit card?   

Can we just change the billing info or delete it? :OO

Homer

You can play any word you want on the last play of the board. The tin heads can't challenge the word because the game is over the minute you press play.

This game is excellent for tokens.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sandyhook

National Scrabble Association

I contacted Pogo about the NSA Badge and am still waiting on an answer :/// <:>

Mistyeyed

if theres not a blank space for a badge in the game rewards book,i dont worry about getting the badge..

mr.clean

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Homer on June 27, 2008, 05:28:17 AM
I know a few people who joined the NSA because of this "rumored" badge

They tell me there is no mention of a "special" pogo badge on the website

On the AM that the game was released, there was a special section about NSA members who are also Club Pogo members. In addition to the info which remains about the NSA ratings ( Intermediate, Advanced, Expert, etc) there was a picture of an NSA- specific badge. It was there, on Pogo. Now it's gone, and the section " Badges For This Game" has been added.
Currently, there is no mention anywhere on Pogo of an NSA badge. I hope they decided against it and removed the info.
                                                 Badge Babe

Mistyeyed

i have seen it listed on **** game ranks page also,but until it shows an empty spot in the game awards album,i will probably pass this one up...it should actually be a badge you get for making so many words or some other thing..

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Runner on June 27, 2008, 07:03:18 AM
I seen the badge on another site

This is the badge which was on Pogo's site very early on Tuesday AM!! Now it's gone and references to it are also.

MsMissy

WEll im only rank 7 now, but can someone tell me ... How fast you can set the settings without pogo knowing u r cheating? I have all my games mostly set for the slowest.   :((

BadgeBabe

Quote from: MsMissy on June 27, 2008, 05:36:57 PM
WEll im only rank 7 now, but can someone tell me ... How fast you can set the settings without pogo knowing u r cheating? I have all my games mostly set for the slowest.   :((

Pogo always has the ability to know you are cheating. They don't seem to care unless you try to claim a real prize.

The real question is: What setting can your computer speed and Internet connection speed handle? I played all the ranks with my slider set all the way to the left. Played just fine after the " letter Q" problem was addressed and when it started using blank tiles correctly.

Jewel

Quote from: MsMissy on June 27, 2008, 05:36:57 PM

No matter how slow you go, pogo will know by the steady click that you are cheating so just forget about it and let it fly! LOL

Mistyeyed

yeah,i never worried about what speed i played at..if i would actually come up with a jackpot win,i wouldnt claim it anyway..im using the 1.1 version of the auto,and playing all the way over on faster..it runs very smoothly and i actually think i am getting more bingos running it like that..im just at 38 rank now and have 331 bingos..

Runner

I forgot to turn auto back on yesterday.. anyways, this auto kicks butt

Rank 47 

450 bingos

Also, has anybody else noticed that the stat page changes order of items listed.  For instance one time bingos will be on bottom, next time average win amount, etc. it changes alot.

Tara

Quote from: Runner on June 28, 2008, 08:40:11 AM
I forgot to turn auto back on yesterday.. anyways, this auto kicks butt

Rank 47 

450 bingos

Also, has anybody else noticed that the stat page changes order of items listed.  For instance one time bingos will be on bottom, next time average win amount, etc. it changes alot.

Yeah, I noticed that. It does it in other games too.

sandyhook

I just found out that we can move the letter rack lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview