PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 05:21:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

C.S.I. Las Vegas, Miami, New York

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

Monkey

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on February 20, 2007, 06:42:38 PM
is it going off?

I meant that you'd probably see another scene like that within a few episodes.  :P

I have heard rumors that CSI NY may be taken away sometime this year, but that was a few weeks ago.

Ms.Behavin

lmao, good I am glad that N.Y. is taken off. It lastest way too long. It sucked from day one. Yeah I think I am purty much done with Miami.  :%

Torn2pieces

I actually only watch Miami because there's nothing on at that time for me to watch.

I cannot stand Caruso - his acting sucks.

The way they have filmed it this year, splitting up scenes, sucks. I hate it.

What makes me laugh about Miami, Las Vegas, NY - Have you ever noticed that these woman go to a "crime scene" with heels, low cut shirts on, wearing white pants? I mean a crime scene usually has lots of blood. Let's get real now, ok. Hahah

Ms.Behavin

lmfao! I agree with ya on that one. O0 Too funnny! There are so many things wrong with this show, its getting old to me now.

Darling SilverDodger

oooohhhh my ....David Caruso .. I just  <3 him. that red hair  8) VV
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Holliday

Mistyeyed

las vegas is my favorite..love grissom..i also watch the miami one,i dont care for the new york one at all..

Monkey

Monkey

Weirdest, creepiest episode in a looooooooooong time tonight.  :-\

Mistyeyed

arniebear

Quotei hate to see Grissom leaving the show..

Me too............ 6_6.gif

Mistyeyed

i taped this past thursdays show and havent watched it yet..im wondering if they will have him going to be with Sara or just going off on some excursion?

pgirl202

CSI : Las Vegas will always have my heart :)
I havent been watching the newer ones that are on though, but I've seen almost every one up until 2006

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview