PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 04:44:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 10

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

Tara

Ok...Ollie and Jerry on block. Even if one wins POV, the other will go home.  :^*  Then another HOH contest.  :)))

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

I think they might send Jerry...watch one of them win the POV, but it won't matter. There are 3 votes, and if Keesha has to put someone up, that person ain't going home. If she puts Memphis up, Renny might vote Memphis out. I just hope Jerry or Ollie don't win POV.

Tara

Woooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo Neither Jerry or Ollie found one.  :)) :))

Homer

Monkey

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :)) :)) :)) :))

Poor Libra's gonna be all lonely in sequester. All of April's friends will be coming...LMAO.  :))

Tara

Quote from: Homer on August 28, 2008, 05:41:09 PM
:)) :)) :)) @ Ollie

I hope he goes home. Jerry isn't worth a crap at anything with endurance, they can get rid of him next week. He won't be so mouthy all by himself.  :))

I'd give anything to see Manchelles face with the next one walks out. She just knew Dan was going. :))

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 28, 2008, 05:42:27 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  :)) :)) :)) :))

Poor Libra's gonna be all lonely in sequester. All of April's friends will be coming...LMAO.  :))

This is the best episode ever. I'm loving this.

Monkey

Nice speech Ollie.  :))

Go on, April's waiting.  :)))

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on August 28, 2008, 05:49:20 PM
Nice speech Ollie.  :))

Go on, April's waiting.  :)))

I hope he's going. I will be happy if either one of them go, but I want Ollie gone first.

Homer

Tara

LMAO..The other houseguests get to pack Ollies stuff for him, you know hes gonna hate that.

STFU Jerry, don't start kissing ass now.  :%#

Homer

Tara

Dan definitely is playing the game.

Ollie acted ok just now, he knows he's going to see his woman. No cameras there.  :)))

who me?

That could not have gone ANY better........
I was on the edge of my seat. Now the only thing I'm afraid of is it will be Renny and Jerry up next.
I like Renny.
Cut throat time!

Tara

Quote from: who me? on August 28, 2008, 06:06:26 PM
That could not have gone ANY better........
I was on the edge of my seat. Now the only thing I'm afraid of is it will be Renny and Jerry up next.
I like Renny.
Cut throat time!

I want to see Dan and Renny at the end. Renny would win against anyone I think.

Monkey

It was funny too how Memphis got the "arrested by the fashion police" headline.  :)) He goes around the house all the time (while wearing a V-neck) talking about how he's so into fashion.  :))

Anybody but Jerry for the next HOH and I'll be happy.  :)))

Finale just 3 weeks away.  :'(( girls18.gif 6_6.gif

Tara

I guess their not going to bring someone back or any of that crap, and I'm glad about that. I can't wait to hear Ollie and Manchelles housecalls and stuff tomorrow.  :)))  I bet their both so delusional, Manchelle more than Ollie though. Ollie tried to get tough in the house this past week, but we all know hes kitty whooped.  :)))

Torn2pieces

I've never been so happy as to see - Ollie get the boot...

Out of all the past BB's - he's the most useless HG ever....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview