Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Thanks

Started by joy1970,

Previous topic - Next topic

joy1970

I would like to thank BB and harley89 for all there help. :/\

harley89

All the thanks goes to BadgeBabe  all I did was point out her excellent work on the special Scrabble badges

BadgeBabe

Oh my, you are so welcome.
I started goofing with the game settings after I read the advanced setting for the " words will not be checked for accuracy" and decided to try the slightly sneaky method of getting the 500 badge in a hurry. That's all the Traditional settings are good for, except for a TON of tokens too, of course, LOL.

I earned all of the other badges with my cheat program. :)
                                                         Badge Babe

~Sassy~

BadgeBabe,
I thank you too. It was a lot of help to get the couple of badges...now I will have to buy the program. But I do sincerely appreciate it.
Sassy

Stinkerbell

Yep!  Kudos to you for the information!  And kudos to Harl just because we all deserve a pat on the back from time to time!

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 27, 2008, 08:40:33 PM
And kudos to Harl just because we all deserve a pat on the back from time to time!

Plus, she pourin' the drinks!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 28, 2008, 04:19:15 AM
Plus, she pourin' the drinks!

2am and my poor hubster was still working on the "street lamp" for the front.  I bet if he was a drinker he would have had several.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 28, 2008, 06:06:02 AM
2am and my poor hubster was still working on the "street lamp" for the front.  I bet if he was a drinker he would have had several.
He's a good man.  Let him sleep in today.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 28, 2008, 07:43:04 AM
He's a good man.  Let him sleep in today.

Oh, too late for that.  The electrician is here and hubby had to get up at 6 to "greet" him.  Maybe a gooood long nap!

harley89

It would have been nice to sleep in myself. But I had some dude that decided to drive 2 hours to get to my house at the crack of dawn to buy a motorcycle. 

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on June 28, 2008, 08:17:01 AM
It would have been nice to sleep in myself. But I had some dude that decided to drive 2 hours to get to my house at the crack of dawn to buy a motorcycle. 

I hope you charged him an early wake up fee.  LOL

harley89

Guess getting up for 4,000 cash was to bad

Squid

~Sassy~

Quote from: harley89 on June 28, 2008, 10:21:30 AM
Guess getting up for 4,000 cash was to bad
I wanna know when I get to go for a ride on one of your bikes!  :/// I remember when I was fifteen and my boyfriend had a motorcycle and my Mom said, "Don't you dare get on that motorcycle!". Well, that same night I had my long hair flowing in the wind as he and I went for a ride, what a thrill. Needless to say my Mom was NOT thrilled when we got back and she saw my beautiful windswept hair.  :)) And I married a man who rides street bikes and dirt bikes too. His brothers gave him the nickname of Crash N Burn for his dirt bike abilities.  :)) :)) :))

harley89

sassy my hubby will take you out on the chopper anytime. For myself I made the choice from the start to never carry passengers and have never  learn to do so.  The handling of the bike is way different when you got a passenger and I decide not to have some else put their safety in my hands and my skills as a rider .   But I will ride along side yall and buy the beer at the bar

Stinkerbell

Hey, Harl...
Maybe we could rig some kind of harness and attach my wheelchair to the back of YOUR bike.  Then I could ride along with yas!  Just .... don't take the turns too sharp :)

harley89

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 28, 2008, 12:25:34 PM
Hey, Harl...
Maybe we could rig some kind of harness and attach my wheelchair to the back of YOUR bike.  Then I could ride along with yas!  Just .... don't take the turns too sharp :)
Sure but some times you come close to laying that hawg down leaning in a curve  It is alot of fun really

~Sassy~

Quote from: harley89 on June 28, 2008, 12:20:01 PM
sassy my hubby will take you out on the chopper anytime. For myself I made the choice from the start to never carry passengers and have never  learn to do so.  The handling of the bike is way different when you got a passenger and I decide not to have some else put their safety in my hands and my skills as a rider .   But I will ride along side yall and buy the beer at the bar
I'm ready...woohooo let's go. Biking and a Beer, I'm your gal. You wanna thrill? Ride with my Crash N Burn!  :)) He never dropped a bike with me on it tho.  VV I love bikes...we use to go to the dirt bike races too Harley, what a rush! Drags too. I not all fluff.  :,

fwankwinsmom

I'm a fluff and afraid of bikes. Let me know is I can be of assistance in any way... I mean it.   sg.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview