PlayBuddy
May 05, 2024, 05:28:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pets

Started by xgingerx,

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.clean

50 birds fall14.gif fall14.gif    I think you have a problem with that

xgingerx

Squid

Quote from: aussie_wombat on July 01, 2008, 03:04:30 AM
HI!!
I see the pets are out in Pogo.  I am disappointed because they don't have any that look like my dogs, cat or 50+ birds. girls18.gif

Wear a hat.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: aussie_wombat on July 01, 2008, 03:04:30 AM
HI!!
I see the pets are out in Pogo.  I am disappointed because they don't have any that look like my dogs,

I think that Pogo blew it on this one.  The pet's are all so similiar, dogwise anyway.  They should have rolled them out with a wider variety of breeds.  I know I won't be spending money on gems to buy a dog that has NO resemblance to the dogs I have.  I'm sure they will keep adding, but really they could have started with a better selection. There's not a single little white fluffster in the whole bunch.  

I wonder how long it will be before they offer little piles of puppy surprises in the goodies section.   :))

Tara

New pets will be out when the new To Go game comes out. It will give  you a variety of mini items and pets. The game is called "Pet My Kitty or Doggie"  :!!

mr.clean

yeah where's the black and white cat?   Heck i would take a cow thats black and white and say it's my cat.

fireangel

Its just another way for pogo to bilk us out of our money.  I'm not buying any, not because I'm broke but I can find better things to do with the money.

aussie_wombat

Yeah 50+ birds.   I breed birds for sale and I am a carer for wild native birds that need looking after.  I also take in birds that have been removed from their families because of neglect etc.   In January I 132 birds in my cages. fall14.gif fall14.gif fall14.gif fall14.gif fall14.gif fall14.gif fall14.gif

Squid

fwankwinsmom

I'm disappointed. They have cute pet goodies, but the goodies replace the animal, so what good are they??? Why have a dog bed if the dog ain't there to sit on it?  :))  Most of the animals are for the left of the mini, too. Biased.

Squid

I noticed that, too.  I thought the doghouse was cute but the dogs are on the left side, too!  I think more pets will be coming.

MsMissy

:***  Pets are out & i got me a white kitty so far. awwwww   tumbsup.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

Awww Homer, this kitty is so cute! Why don't they have ones like this?

Homer

Quote from: SassyBear on July 02, 2008, 11:08:25 AM
Awww Homer, this kitty is so cute! Why don't they have ones like this?

Because the artists at pogo suck.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Thanks again , Homer, so many good snags today!  Good thing you like cats! :;'

fireangel

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview