PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 01:13:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NSA Member Badge (for Scrabble)

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

I have this feeling... I think Pogo is going to work out some kind of " deal" regarding this badge and the NSA. Like " Join the NSA at the special Club Pogo rate of $15.99 if YOU love playing Scrabble on Club Pogo. In return, you will be eligible for NSA Scrabble ratings and a special NSA badge. Pay using your Pogo account RIGHT HERE. Offer good only in the USA. "

That way, Pogo gets a cut from the NSA and the NSA gets recognition because Scrabble apparently does have fans out there who pay to join to play. ( Lord, I don't understand why).

Why isn't it already out? Because Pogo/ EA/ Hasbro and the NSA haven't finalized the financial contract for this and probably many other details of the Hasbro games.

bobby

i paid 20 bucks and all i got was this cr-appy badge limited edition scrabble badge :)))

Runner

Quote from: BadgeBabe on July 05, 2008, 05:34:11 PM
I have this feeling... I think Pogo is going to work out some kind of " deal" regarding this badge and the NSA. Like " Join the NSA at the special Club Pogo rate of $15.99 if YOU love playing Scrabble on Club Pogo. In return, you will be eligible for NSA Scrabble ratings and a special NSA badge. Pay using your Pogo account RIGHT HERE. Offer good only in the USA. "

That way, Pogo gets a cut from the NSA and the NSA gets recognition because Scrabble apparently does have fans out there who pay to join to play. ( Lord, I don't understand why).

Why isn't it already out? Because Pogo/ EA/ Hasbro and the NSA haven't finalized the financial contract for this and probably many other details of the Hasbro games.

I guarranty they had all contract/financials figured out before pogo even considered spending the time/money to produce scrabble to pogo.

Pogo just messed up or they truly had a certain date set with NSA to go online with this deal. Lots of logistics are inherently built into deals like this.

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Runner on July 06, 2008, 09:56:37 AM
I guarranty they had all contract/financials figured out before pogo even considered spending the time/money to produce scrabble to pogo.

Pogo just messed up or they truly had a certain date set with NSA to go online with this deal. Lots of logistics are inherently built into deals like this.

I think you are right, because the badge WAS there on the AM that the game went live. I saw it.
It was in the NSA ratings section.
About 2 hours later, when people were talking about the badges, I looked, and it was gone already.

So, yeah, Pogo screwed up but probably only temporarily, since the badge has been made and has already been up on Pogo's regular servers.
Whoever buys the $20 badge will likely have it before long, while the rest of us decide if we want a " Club Pogo/ NSA special deal"  $15.99 badge,  :)) :)) :))

Badge Babe

harley89

Badgebabe I have to disagree with  you the badge has been and still is in my book

BadgeBabe

Tara

Quote from: harley89 on July 06, 2008, 06:44:03 PM
Badgebabe I have to disagree with  you the badge has been and still is in my book

Don't even try to argue you with her, she's knows everything. Isn't it funny she didn't buy the badge, but she's all up in everyone else's business over it.

Mary

the badge is listed in my game awards book after the other ones for this game...

harley89

All I can tell you it is in my book (game award )and has been since day 1. If you read my second post I stated there that pogo does not have a clue about how this badge will be awarded.   They are probably making a deal with NSA with a special price for Club Pogo members and a low price for NSA members that want to join Club Pogo and hold rated tourneys.  Not trying to make you mad Badgebabe  just giving you my story

Mary

i have been over in the nsa raitin rooms and i have a ranking of 1037N
and i did`nt pay a cent to join nothin there are people in there with E ratin already  <:>

Homer

Quote from: mama on July 06, 2008, 08:28:21 PM
i have been over in the nsa raitin rooms and i have a ranking of 1500N and i did`nt pay a cent to join anything.. <:>

mama do you have the badge now?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

no not yet but made a boo boo lol my ratin is 1037N i asked people over there if they have badge that are expert already they don`t have it yet..this girl i played is rank 10 and expert ratin and no badge..

sandyhook

My rating is 1605 and no NSA Badge for that rating

I see the NSA is on page 2  on the Scrabble Game Award page

All it sezs is

NSA Member Badge
SCRABBLE

Game Award Badges don't need to be activated as Personal Challenges. You can win them at any time just by playing the game.
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Mary

congrats  sandy on your high rating  great work   :^*

sandyhook

TYVM - I am in a NSA Room and someone is asking in main chat how to get the NSA Badge - I am waiting lol

Mary

sandyhook

Well that was a dud - all the answer someone gave her was to contact Pogo  :{: :)))

So dum dum me I emailed the NSA asking them how to get the NSA Badge and knowing them they will prob answer same as Pogo that they checking into it O+O

If & when I get an answer I will let ya'll know  <:>   :///

harley89

Just in case someone doesnt know You can double browse in the NSA rooms. Make sure challenge words is marked. You can play all your tiles get a bingo and let your second player pass. Took me about 30 minutes and I was at rating 1105 I just dont like playing this game  Any chance the auto can work with this glitch

xgingerx

wimp

From what I understand, you have to join the National Scrabble Association to get this badge.  Membership is $20.00.

I buy premium albums, mix-n-match, and most of the animated mini items.  I refuse to pay $20 for a badge.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview