This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor Gabon

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

poor Bob's head will be on the chopping block next week..

arniebear

Maybe he will win immunity, and then they could vote off that low-flyer Susie........all she does is sit by the fire and everybody forgets about her, and she is the real threat.

Mistyeyed

i am expecting the final three to be sugar,crystal and ken...

arniebear

Not so sure about Ken, I expect all those women to turn on him.........Sugar is not as sweet as her name denotes, although my son thinks she is a hottie  :o

Tara

I don't like any of them this season.  :)))  If I had to pick I would say Bob deserves it. He gives me the creepy crawlies with that friggen bow tie.

Monkey

Quote from: arniebear on December 05, 2008, 10:00:14 AM
Sugar is not as sweet as her name denotes, although my son thinks she is a hottie  :o
She is.  :))) Even in the middle of Gabon she can still find a way to look hot. Last night especially she was  VV VV VV.

I think F3 will be Sugar, Crystal, and Matty. Sugar still has the idol, so she should make it there. Everyone else probably will bring her there anyway because of how much she is hated by the jury. Same with Crystal. They'll probably turn on Kenny soon once they realize that he played a smart game and has no enemies on the jury. The only person who would be able to beat him IMO is Bob. But they'll probably get rid of Bob soon too. He needs to keep winning immunity if he wants to stay around.  bubblegum.gif

Oh, and Susie is just a waste of space. She'll be gone soon too.

arniebear

QuoteOh, and Susie is just a waste of space. She'll be gone soon too.

:))) I agree, I would like to see Bob make it, even though he is a bit wierd.  I met Survivor Palau winner Tom Westman the NYC firefighter, the guy was so great looking on the show and better in person   :P

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on December 05, 2008, 12:41:13 PM
She is.  :))) Even in the middle of Gabon she can still find a way to look hot. Last night especially she was  VV VV VV.

Oh gawd.  :%#   I guess the week before last when they showed that jungle growing in her arm pits turned you on?  :)) What about the 3 inch long hair on her legs last night when her and her sister were sitting with their legs in the water? I swear I saw something so nasty that I had to rewind to see what it was, and it was her friggen hairy legs.  :)) :))

swamp

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on December 05, 2008, 02:42:58 PM
Oh gawd.  :%#   I guess the week before last when they showed that jungle growing in her arm pits turned you on?  :)) What about the 3 inch long hair on her legs last night when her and her sister were sitting with their legs in the water? I swear I saw something so nasty that I had to rewind to see what it was, and it was her friggen hairy legs.  :)) :))
I didn't see anything nasty except for her sister's feet.  :P

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on December 05, 2008, 09:09:33 PM
I didn't see anything nasty except for her sister's feet.  :P

I saw a clip of that chick in your siggy on someones talk show (can't remember which one), but she was telling the host that her video clip brought inspiration to someone who hadn't been out of their house in months and was suffering from depression. I think it was The Soup or Chelsea Handler Show that I saw them talking about it on.

disneyland lady

It certainly gave me inspiration...... not to climb up on tables and sing and dance.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on December 06, 2008, 04:56:10 AM
I saw a clip of that chick in your siggy on someones talk show (can't remember which one), but she was telling the host that her video clip brought inspiration to someone who hadn't been out of their house in months and was suffering from depression. I think it was The Soup or Chelsea Handler Show that I saw them talking about it on.
Yeah, I saw that.... they gave her a record deal too or something.  :-{

And breaking news, people..... Sugar has some topless pics out now from a movie she just appeared in.  :-[ camera.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Monkey on December 06, 2008, 10:50:10 AM
Sugar has some topless pics out now from a movie she just appeared in.  :-[ camera.gif

I hope she was not so natural in the shots cuz that is one hairy babe for it only being 31 days. And I am glad they did not send her to Exile Island cuz she was starting to have a pudge that she would not be able to explain.

I loved Bob coming up with the can split open for a way to cook - he is the most inventive person we have seen in a long time and while I love Ken just cuz he is a gamer I sort of want Bob to stick around.

I also liked how they handled the family visit this time. It was nicer than showing everyone their loved ones then excluding them. And in a way made Bob out to be a bit of a hero.

Monkey

There's 6 people left, but it sounds like the finale is going to be Sunday. Next Sunday that is... not today.  :)))  There will still be a Thursday episode.

Tara

I'm glad Bob just won that reward, but I was surprised he picked Kenny and Crystal to share it with. I know he wants their votes, but yuck!  Bob and Matty are the only two out of the six that aren't friggen "floaters".

Edited to add...And I'm glad Bob won immunity.  :)))

Monkey

Susie for the win. 

God, I never thought I'd be saying that.  :xx

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on December 11, 2008, 05:55:25 PM
Susie for the win. 

God, I never thought I'd be saying that.  :xx

Are you serious? Why would you pick her for the win?

I'm glad Crystal went home..I know you're not though. :)))

Homer

Cya Crystal....  :)) :)) :))

Sorry ass Kenny is next.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview