This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor Gabon

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Wonder what would of happened if there would of been a tie?   I also want to know who voted for who, but I guess we won't know.

Monkey

Corinne absolutely disgusts me. I bet she wouldn't want that **** to be said to her when a parent dies.  ::) She's lucky she only got flipped off. If it was anyone else but Sugar, she would have gotten her scrawny  :o0 whooped.

Good for Bob though. I would have preferred to see someone else get the $100,000 since he got the $1million, but whatever. He deserves it for surviving on his own when it was really him vs. the other 5  after his alliance crumbled. I knew he'd win as soon as Sugar wrote Matty's name down. That was stupid on Sugar's part IMO, but I don't think it would have made much of a difference since I doubt she would have won anyway. Still, she would have stood more of a shot if it was Matty there with her instead of Bob.

Randy's just a plain creep. I don't even need to elaborate on that I don't think.  :=

FreecellFanny

Corinne and Randy both need to be taken out and shot. I have never seen such bitter, ignorant individuals.

I think Sugar showed amazing restraint in just giving her the finger. How dare she say such hurtful things to someone who has just lost a loved one.

WTG Bob...he is from the same State that I live in so I imagine there will be personal appearances for him!  :^*

Squid

I'm happy Bob won.

I'm surprised that Sugar didn't get a single vote for the prize since, at the very least, she played a very strategic game and avoided votes at Tribal Councils for the entire season.  Her fellow competitors may not have liked her very much but I sure do think they respected her (mostly). 

Randy and Corinne seem to wear their bitterness and anger like badges of honor.  I hope that they watched themselves on TV and see how foolish they look.... and then do something about it.

I can't believe how close Susie came to winning the whole thing!  I never would've thought....

If Sugar hadn't written down Matty's name at the last vote off, Matty would have won the cash.  Either way, Sugar was going to be emptyhanded.

The next season in Brazil looks like it will be fun!  It seems like a beautiful site.... although brutal with its extremes (wildlife, weather, etc).  I think that Homer and Tara should apply for the show.   :)))

disneyland lady

Quote from: FreecellFanny on December 15, 2008, 03:05:09 AM
Corinne and Randy both need to be taken out and shot. I have never seen such bitter, ignorant individuals.

Does the name Susan Hawk come to mind?

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on December 15, 2008, 03:55:27 AM
I think that Homer and Tara should apply for the show.   :)))

Wouldn't it be a blast to have them on Great Escape.

Mistyeyed

i would like to see another reunion show with some of the past contestants...this season i found really boring with the bunch that was on...way to go Bob,glad to see he took it all...

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on December 15, 2008, 06:25:51 AM
Does the name Susan Hawk come to mind?

OMG, the way she ripped into that girl.... can't remember her name.  It was something like.... "if you were in the gutter gasping for your last breath, I wouldn't care at all - - I'd step right over you...." 

I'm convinced there is no refinement left in the world!  The things people say!  The way people treat each other!

yikes......

Tara

Quote from: Squid on December 15, 2008, 03:55:27 AM
  I think that Homer and Tara should apply for the show.   :)))

No way would I go on there, they would probably show the jungle in my pits since I made fun of someone about it.  :))) When I saw Sugars pits it wasn't near day 35. I had no idea if you didn't shave for less than, lets say 30 days that you could braid the crap.

As for Homer being on Survivor...well, he would probably have a heart attack with no access to dirty magazines,blow up dolls, beer, food, Wii, PS3, XBox 360, computer, and his umm special lotion. :)))

disneyland lady

Got this from wiki about Susan <i>As the fourth-place finisher, she launched into her "rats and snakes" speech about the top two, Richard and Kelly. In her speech, she said there are only two things on the entire island: rats and snakes. Richard was a snake and Kelly a rat, and Hawk told the Jury members that they should obey the laws of nature by letting the snake eat the rat. She also told Kelly that if she ever saw her in a desert, dying of thirst, she would not stop to give her a sip of water and that she'd like to see the vultures get her. This resulted in angering Colleen Haskell and Gervase Peterson, who voted for Kelly. Nevertheless, Hatch still won 4-3.</i>

It was the number one moment in Survivor history as far as the show is concerned. I sort of liked the "oops forgot to cover the jewels" as my fav.

Squid

Kelly!  That was her name.  Thanks.

My scenario was clearly off a bit... but it's the same sentiment!  hehehehe

Hawks was a brute!

Homer

Feds seize artifacts from hit show 'Survivor'

The Associated Press

WASHINGTON - The federal tribe has spoken: A contaminated monkey skull, termite-infested statues and other African artifacts of the TV show "Survivor" will not be allowed into the U.S.

Officials disclosed Monday that customs inspectors in Houston seized a variety of restricted items that were being shipped to the U.S. in a container belonging to the CBS reality show. Among the items: the hide from an African cat suspected of carrying a dangerous disease, a mandrill skull, civet hides, parrot, poultry and ostrich feathers, bones and cowries shells.

The 17th edition of "Survivor" took place in the West African nation of Gabon, the country from which the container was shipped. The final episode was shown Sunday night.

The imports were seized Nov. 18 out of concern that they were contaminated with pests and disease that could harm U.S. agriculture, according to officials. Civet cats are mongoose-like animals that are a delicacy in China and are suspected of spreading severe acute respiratory syndrome , SARS , to humans. Inspectors also found wooden statues with termites.

The restricted goods were fumigated by the Agriculture Department, said Customs spokeswoman Yolanda Chaotes. She said the prohibited items were sent away from the U.S. and no decision has been made about penalties on the importer.

Jeffery Baldwin Sr., Custom's director of field operations at the Houston port, said: "Introducing an exotic disease or pest could harm our citizens or devastate our agriculture crops."

Officials from "Survivor" did not return immediate requests for comment. Contestants are eliminated from the show each week with the mantra: "The tribe has spoken."

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

LMAO... Keep your termites and infested artifacts in your own country.

disneyland lady

And yet they allowed the bug infested survivors back into the US!

Tara

Guess what?

Survivor isn't on tonight.  :)))

Homer

Quote from: Tara on December 18, 2008, 04:55:29 PM

Guess what?

Survivor isn't on tonight.  :)))

Yeah but Hell's Kitchen starts in a few weeks. :///

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

monopoly2525

survivor will be back in less then 2 months so you don't have long till it will be on thursdays again

old nana

I hope they have better players this time around.

disneyland lady

They should have qualifications like only couch potatoes can play (we have all seen what olympians can do now) and they must have numerous convictions although they do not have to be felonies as long as the misdemeanors are interesting.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on December 20, 2008, 03:10:35 AM
They should have qualifications like only couch potatoes can play (we have all seen what olympians can do now) and they must have numerous convictions although they do not have to be felonies as long as the misdemeanors are interesting.
:)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview