PlayBuddy
May 15, 2024, 11:40:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing With The Stars

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

Oh great news. My sweetie passed this on to me last nite but for sum reason I couldn't think it was true an felt more of it to be a rumour. But wow - I think Melissa is an excellent choice an one she deserves. She deserves good things after getting treated like trash on National Television. They owe it to her I say.

Molly seems like a great person an I'm sure she'll keep her eye on Jason if they watch. With the cute uniforms they wear, I'm sure Jason will indeed drool. Melissa is indeed a beautiful gal an I think more then Molly (IMO). Jason clearly didn't deserve her.....so it ended for the best. Molly must have a few screws loose accepting Jason back after what he did to her an then to Melissa. Clearly he's a jerk...an a very cold one at that. Sure he was following his heart so he says, who bloody h*ll cares. He clearly could have went along with this till after the final after show thingy an then dumped her. I'm sure he could have contacted Molly afterwards.....Jus uncalled for on all there parts. Reminds me of the movie "Hope Floats" LOL

Anywho enuff of my ramble. I usally dun care much for this show, but with this new twist. I think I'll watch jus to see Melissa rub it back in his face, What he gave up.
giggle2.gif

Tara

I wish Melissa and Maks were going to be partners.  giggle2.gif

I can't wait to see how Holly Madison does. They have to make quick costumes for Holly and Melissa. Mel B had big boobs, but I think Hollys are bigger...hee hee I wonder if they can keep her covered up.  giggle2.gif

Tara

There are some  wow.gif looking guys on here this time.  Julianne's boyfriend Chuck Wicks is hot hot hot!  He is CindyLous pick. giggle2.gif  Maks is always smoking!  wow.gif  Gilles Marini who is dancing with Cheryl Burke is  wow.gif too.

Tara

Jewel's hubby is funny as hell, he was cracking me up before they went out to dance.  giggle2.gif  I didn't realize they have 3 of SYTYCD people. cheerleading.gif

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on March 09, 2009, 05:58:12 PM
Gilles Marini who is dancing with Cheryl Burke is  wow.gif too.
Isn't he the one who had that nude scene in the Sex and the City movie? zipper.gif

Ok... nevermind. I just checked, and yup... it's him alright.  zipper.gif zipper.gif nono.gif

Tara

I thought Melissa did good, she looked good and didn't look nervous for only having 48 hours to get ready.

Holly looked so nervous. She reminded me of how nervous Erica Kane (Susan Lucci) always looked I think she will do better next week.

Karina has a friggen smoking body, but I'm jealous of her because of Maks.

Denise Richards looked like a lost puppy, I thought she would of done so much better. She's had 4 weeks to practice. undecided.gif

arniebear

Poor Maks he deserves a better partner............even I would have done better after four weeks

disneyland lady

Quote from: Tara on March 09, 2009, 06:13:49 PM
I didn't realize they have 3 of SYTYCD people. cheerleading.gif
Where is Hok? Now that would have been fun. I am glad that those young people who worked so hard on SYTYCD have an opportunity like this for a different exposure.

Mistyeyed

i thought that looked like dmitri from so you think you can dance,i always liked him on that show..i do like chelsey also,and lacey..i wish they would bring laceys brother benji on next....i thought shawn johnson did quite well,also the guy f rom sex and the city,and melissa did really well...im glad they paired her with tony,hes one of my favorite guys on the show..he always seems to show the best side of the person he is working with...lots of duds in the group,though it was the first week...

disneyland lady

Did anyone catch Shawn almost doing a header on the stairs at the very beginning? I thought the curse was continuing.

Denise Richards proved to me that being a Bond girl does not mean you have any talent. Think "deer in headlights".

I am totally in love with Giles (sp). Never saw Sex In The City movie but he is a hunk and his little son looked like a mini me giles.

My worst nightmare in my life came true though, seeing Woz......my hero proving that not only is he still the biggest nerd in the world but he is an old, fat, talentless one too. That was as painful as a tooth extraction.

Adding that I thought it was great to see Johnny Knoxville in the audience.

Monkey

I only caught the end few minutes of this show last night... but I had to go watch Denise after all these comments about her.  giggle2.gif

... And yup, she sucked.  zipper.gif zipper.gif

Tara

There are some hot men on DSWTS this season.  wow.gif

Cheryl Burke and Gilles Marini will probably win, they were the best last night and he has what it takes to get to the end.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on March 10, 2009, 04:47:22 PM
There are some hot men on DSWTS this season.  wow.gif

Cheryl Burke and Gilles Marini will probably win, they were the best last night and he has what it takes to get to the end.
Cheryl almost always wins anyway. tongue.gif

Tara

Tara

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on March 10, 2009, 06:28:13 PM

Melissa and Tony came in 1st on DialIdol. cheerleading.gif
What a shocker. giggle2.gif

I won't be surprised if she ends up winning this season since she'll be guaranteed alot of sympathy votes.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Monkey on March 10, 2009, 06:33:20 PM
What a shocker. giggle2.gif

I won't be surprised if she ends up winning this season since she'll be guaranteed alot of sympathy votes.
I am looking forward to this season and she is part of the reason. If you ever saw that reality show about the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader Bootcamp you know she is capable of learning quick moves and extension will not be a problem.

Tara

I never in a million years would of thought I would like this show, but I have watched it faithfully and really do enjoy it.

I also love SYTYCD in the summer along with Big Brother.

Mistyeyed

i like the show sytycd also..it has so much variety of dance on it..i was trying to think what season chelsey was in,and who she was partnered with the most on this show,was she on last summer?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview