PlayBuddy
May 06, 2024, 06:23:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Operation Mania

Started by Nonnie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Nonnie

On Tuesday someone mentioned that they noticed that Pogo did not shutdown and they where hoping to find information on the new game Operation Mania when I was looking for the like to Ride the Tide Promo I found this in UK News   http://uk.pogo.com/hotdeploy/uk/promotions/marketing/operationmania/main.jsp?intcmp=news_operation_coming_soon

Tara

yummymummy79

MsMissy

Oh that game sure looks like a hard 1 & a fast 1 too, but will try. tks for the pictures i saw. Now if only i can play this Hmmmmmmm  LOL

Magzy

This looks sucky and per usual the mini outfits appear to be atrocious, like Word Riot, those were horrible (did anyone use them?)  I for one am not buying into their crap anymore.  Maybe I am still a pzzymzzy about jigsaw treasure [not a deluxe) but, pogo riled many!  They need to find out where their bread is buttered!!!  >:D

Mary

xgingerx

is there ranks and minis for this game? pogo shows it as a download...

xgingerx

blondie01

How does this game work?  I remember as a kid you had tweezers and if you touched the metal it would buzz, Is this game set up that way?  Thanks.   tumbsup.gif

FreecellFanny

Anyone willing to share a code?

I have several to trade one for one: Word Riot, TriPeaks2, Dream Day Wedding Manhattan, Dream Day First Home, and Mahjong Deluxe.

Just send a PM if interested.  :/\

xgingerx

FreecellFanny

MsMissy

I tryed the Trial period & still had time when i took it out. I was i think rank 4 & i didnt kill any patients either  :))   I thought id wait till next month 2 buy it.  :!!

xgingerx

where is the cheat for this stupid game?   pillowfight.gif

Mistyeyed

would love to know if there is an auto in the works for this yet?

xgingerx

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview