PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 05:40:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How would your life be different..

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 20, 2008, 07:06:22 PM
This made me think of those old time "divining rods"   :)) 

:)) :)) :))
I think that is how the guys use it too!!!   :-\

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Tara on October 20, 2008, 03:31:45 PM
If I was invited to be on the Jerry Springer show I would run in the opposite direction! That can only be mean something isn't right in my family or a present or past relationship.  :)))

My daughter's father called the show. He told them (this was during my pregnancy) that I was stalking him and that I was claiming he was the father of my baby. He claimed that he had never slept with me. He also tried to kick me in the stomach early in the pregnancy.

Yeah, he was a real peach and while accepting the invitation would have meant a free trip to Chicago for the taping I declined their generosity.  :=

Squid

:ooo

Yikes!  Is he still in your life, considering he is your daughter's father? 

Tara

Quote from: FreecellFanny on October 21, 2008, 02:48:32 AM
My daughter's father called the show. He told them (this was during my pregnancy) that I was stalking him and that I was claiming he was the father of my baby. He claimed that he had never slept with me. He also tried to kick me in the stomach early in the pregnancy.

Yeah, he was a real peach and while accepting the invitation would have meant a free trip to Chicago for the taping I declined their generosity.  :=

Sorry to hear he was such a jerk.  (OO)    He probably would of been torn apart, but knowing that show, they would of added 100 more things to it. It is better you didn't go.

harley89

Every  woman should invest in a good cast iron skillet. Bigger the better   If you find yourself with one of those violent types. Wait till that sucker goes to sleep then have batting practice on his body. Start at the head and work your way down. Then go back up again.

FreecellFanny

Thanks Tara and Squid.  (OO)

No, he is no longer in my life. In fact, after my daughter was born he made noises about wanting to see her. I had to take him to court to get him to relinquish his parental rights, which he did eventually. We haven't seen him for years.

As luck would have it, my daughter and him share the same birthday.  :ooo

Squid

You did the right thing protecting your daughter, Fanny.  If you do nothing else right in your life, you did the very best thing ever for your little girl.  You should be very proud of yourself.   (OO)

... and, Harley..... I just love you.  xoxoxo

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on October 21, 2008, 01:07:22 PM
Every  woman should invest in a good cast iron skillet. Bigger the better   If you find yourself with one of those violent types. Wait till that sucker goes to sleep then have batting practice on his body. Start at the head and work your way down. Then go back up again.

My grandmother told the story about her first date with my grandfather.  He put his hand on her knee and she said "if you ever want to see me again, you'll remove your hand immediately."  Then, when they got married, she told him "If you ever hit me, I'll wait til you're sleeping then beat you to death with an iron skillet."   :))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on October 21, 2008, 01:24:31 PM

No, he is no longer in my life. In fact, after my daughter was born he made noises about wanting to see her. I had to take him to court to get him to relinquish his parental rights, which he did eventually. We haven't seen him for years.

No woman or child should have to go through that crap.... God blessed you with the strength to go through it and protect your daughter, too.

(OO)

Tara

Wanna see Homer get sick?   :-X

Well if I changed genders I wouldn't have to buy tampons anymore.  :!#

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 21, 2008, 01:47:42 PM
Wanna see Homer get sick?   :-X

Well if I changed genders I wouldn't have to buy tampons anymore.  :!#

:xx :xx :xx  :@ :@ :@

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

Quote from: FreecellFanny on October 21, 2008, 01:24:31 PM

Glad you got him out of your life and your daughters. I have encountered several women in abusive relationships and I have never understood why they stay. All I ever got from them was But i love him. That is so sad. It takes real courage to get out. Glad to know you got brains and plenty of courage.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview