PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 07:08:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

World Series

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win the World Series

Phillies
10 (76.9%)
Phillies
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

CindyLouWho

Nope not gonna see it tonite ..they just announced it & said details would follow later.   ::)

gator8_24

I didn't see the game last night, I forgot !  at any rate, I read an article at Philly.com about last night. Now if Nascar can have all the weather radar and ppl advising them major league baseball should too!  The article I read put alot of the blame on FOX, called them a pimp!  Some pple paid $500+ for tickets that were standing room only and another family of 4 shelled out $4,000 for tickets.  They ended up in the sro as their seats were flooded! It sounded like that game should never have been started and how in the heck the game will gewt played tonight is the great question of the day.

"Brett Turner of Bryn Mawr was determined to bring his 9-year-old son to the game last night, because his father had brought him to Game 6 of the 1980 World Series.

"I just told my son that it's never easy for us in Philadelphia - and now you're seeing a living example of that," Turner said.

Jack Turner had told his dad before the game was officially suspended: "Dad, if they continue this game at 1 a.m., will you wake me up so I can see it?"

I thought that was so sweet of the boy. true fans

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on October 28, 2008, 10:12:12 AM
Nope not gonna see it tonite ..they just announced it & said details would follow later.   ::)

!@#$ !@#$ !@#$

Monkey

I thought the weather would be clearing out by later tonight, but I guess not.  :-[

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Homer

gator8_24

Move it to FL, it's nice down here! Dry and a little nip in the air good baseball weather :))

Tara

Homer

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on October 28, 2008, 02:56:55 PM
Move it to FL, it's nice down here! Dry and a little nip in the air good baseball weather :))

Shouldn't you be at bingo?

swamp

gator8_24

Tara

Is there a game tonight?  :///  If so, could this be a birthday present for Homer?  :)))

Tara

Quote from: Tara on October 29, 2008, 01:21:40 PM
Is there a game tonight?  :///  If so, could this be a birthday present for Homer?  :)))

Yes Tara, the games on now.  :)))

Tara

How many Rays does it take to catch a pop fly from Jayson Werth?  :)) :)) :))

Tara

Pearl68

Homer

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :<< :<< :<<

What a birthday present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview