PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 04:37:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Owls and routes??

Started by EeyoreCouldBMyTwin,

Previous topic - Next topic

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

I didn't want to ask in the room, but in Bingo Luau, what the heck do people mean by routes and owls? They come in asking what the route is, then someone said something about owls and owls getting tight and spit out some numbers. What the heck is that all about?

Stinkerbell

the routes are for room jumping... they have it down to a science, so that you can get to the next room about to give bingos... the owl thing, I think it's the names of the rooms.... there's a nonsleeping night owls room, etc....

EeyoreCouldBMyTwin

Oh okay, thank you. I never had enough interest in a bingo game to figure it like that... the super speedy blackout rooms go quick enough lol.

disneyland lady

Geez....I am so behind in my cheating lingo. Gonna have to go to remedial cheaters.

Fluffy756

routes are for room jumping, it takes place in the sharing rooms. This is how they rank out in the game. Sometimes RT has 4 rooms you go to sometimes you can do 3. It great I did this for a week and went from 30 to 50. They wait until ball 70 is called before someone calls the first bingo.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview