PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 07:15:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

More Lottso ranks

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracey

i hope they do put more ranks onto this game as i like it lol

Stinkerbell

Quote from: swamp on January 19, 2009, 05:44:31 PM
must be cold there huh  :)) :)) :)) :-[

I hadn't really noticed if temperature had anything to do with it.  It's just, one minute they are there, the next they are not.   6_6.gif

Squid

swamp

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 19, 2009, 06:58:17 PM
I hadn't really noticed if temperature had anything to do with it.  It's just, one minute they are there, the next they are not.   6_6.gif
:!$ :-[ :))

Tara

I edited this post because I decided I didn't want to share the information I have on this game after all.  :ll

Stinkerbell

CindyLouWho

Oh I like Lottso  :D    erased my "balls" comment cause it may have gotten me banned from here!  :))) :ll

Mistyeyed

someone said they were working on a new game called Lottso Express...that probably accounts for the new badges showing up...im starting to get sick of this game..

Joe C

Lottso is the PERFECT game for Uncle Otto.

They should call the new game OTTO EXPRESS, because that is how all the smart people will get their badges.

>:D
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

MsMissy

Yes, Please stay on Topic, im getting confused lol ^ i read the new game is called Lottso Bingo, even saw the pictures of the game & its not a 2go game either they said. another slot game, Yikes!!

arniebear

Quotei read the new game is called Lottso Bingo

I heard it was going to be Lottso Express...........please no more Bingo games  :ooo

Joe C

How about Lottso Bingo Slots? With Token Sharing!!!!

Stinkerbell

Joe C

Quote from: Joe C on January 20, 2009, 10:11:26 AM
How about Lottso Bingo Slots? With Token Sharing!!!!
As long as there can be a "correct" way to play it so the self-appointed Pogo Police can tell us how we are doing it wrong.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on January 20, 2009, 12:27:31 PM
As long as there can be a "correct" way to play it so the self-appointed Pogo Police can tell us how we are doing it wrong.

Did you mean to quote yourself?  Just wondered.

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 20, 2009, 12:32:21 PM
Did you mean to quote yourself?  Just wondered.
Nope

Just screwed it up. Meant to quote you, Stinkerbell.

Operator error.
:{: @ Joe C

C~M

Found this on another site about the badges and seeing it has 7 badges it will be probably be a deluxe game.

"It appears these badges are for a new game coming to Pogo called "Lottso Express"
Since there are 7 badges for this game, it will more than likely have 5 rank badges and 2 in game special badges."

Tracey

yea i read that ..but i wonder why they puttin it as a deluxe game when they have already got one .. suppose anything to make more money huh

Tara

Quote from: CrazyMan on January 20, 2009, 11:08:18 PM
Found this on another site about the badges and seeing it has 7 badges it will be probably be a deluxe game.

Do we have any togo games that have 7 badges? I thought they all had 6. We have regular pogo games that have 7 badges. Just a thought.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview