PlayBuddy
May 05, 2024, 04:09:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Requests & Pickups 2009

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

tumbsup.gif @Crazy - yep!! You need to describe which tag u fancy magnifier.gif

jarjar

Quote from: CrazyMan on May 15, 2009, 10:22:05 AM
You do know Bam's siggys are on rotation don't you?  You will have to tell her which one you are talking about.
Thanks CM I thought of that and hope she will know by me saying we were twins...lol It was the one with the same fairy as this one. Your too kind to notice that and mention it to me. Thank you my friend embrace.gif

bams68

bams68

jarjar

Thank you Ms Bams you are too kind.  embrace.gif I love it.

twinkle6590

Quote from: bams68 on May 15, 2009, 10:31:16 AM

wow that ones sexy Bams. I really love that one!!!!

bams68

Here's another always list tag I jus finished up

If any of u wanna jump on the always list, jus say so an state the name u wish to have on ur tag

jarjar

those are lovely as usual Bams. But I am gonna stick with the same beautiful blonde fairy you made me. Now more of those yes I will take giggle2.gif Then I would have to learn how to do the rotate thingy undecided.gif too much to learn to little time left blowkisses.gif

twinkle6590

Quote from: bams68 on May 15, 2009, 04:13:30 PM

If any of u wanna jump on the always list, jus say so an state the name u wish to have on ur tag

wow i like this one... thank you so much Bams ! You do awesome work~~

~Sassy~

Quote from: bams68 on May 15, 2009, 04:13:30 PM

Bams,
Oh sweetie...I just LOVE this one. Thank you so very much. I have it saved. I hope you are feeling better now.
Love Ya,
Sassy
embrace.gif

twinkle6590

i set up that siggy rotation...so im going to see if it works .... this should be interesting.

```````````````````````````````
hahaha why didnt that surprise me. That's ok though. I now know how to add siggys to the bottom of my posts so I did learn something today.

~Sassy~

Quote from: bams68 on May 15, 2009, 10:31:16 AM
Bams,

I want you to do Playful or Provocative for me.
It is hard trying to cycle through all of yours and pick out the other one. It was a rocker. girls18.gif I will go back and try to find her. How many do you have in there? 50?  hysterical.gif

Ok, it is Queen of Rock and I want the Bad Girlz Tatooz one and I'm the girl your man dreams about and the good nite one. When ever you have time, Babe. No big hurry.

You make it real difficult for me to just pick out one, two or even three. I go ..."Oh I like that one, Oh I like that one too, Oh look at that one."  magnifier.gif

Hugs,
Sassy
embrace.gif

bams68

Nice list hun, will check those out in the morning an start taggin them up. Keeps my mind occupied an off other things....Gosh not sure how many tags I have set up. Jus keep addign on an on....then after a holiday or sumthing I delete all an start over again....I hate the repeating in the rotation but yeah jus keep browsing....proabably will be adding more tomorrow LOL made a few new today

twinkle6590

maybe someone can help me here. i clicked on the siggys Bams made for me and i saved as to my desktop ..so how do i put them in my proilfe now??? theres no URL to paste in there.

C~M

you have to save it to Photobucket or another image hosting site.

swamp

hi11.gif  can some one take out the swamp boy in my siggy and add  swampfox  thanks so much. oscar from badgehelp said i should change my screen name cus im fast interning his contest on twitter  giggle2.gif  and its time for a change  giggle2.gif

twinkle6590

Quote from: CrazyMan on May 15, 2009, 08:49:45 PM
you have to save it to Photobucket or another image hosting site.

thank you sir.  tumbsup.gif

jarjar

Swamp I would help if I could. But clueless to how to change that. Hopefully someone will take care of it for you embrace.gif

Homer

Quote from: swampfox on May 24, 2009, 09:28:29 AM
hi11.gif  can some one take out the swamp boy in my siggy and add  swampfox  thanks so much. oscar from badgehelp said i should change my screen name cus im fast interning his contest on twitter  giggle2.gif  and its time for a change  giggle2.gif

I need the link to the picture

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview