PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 12:27:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly Sixes

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 10, 2009, 08:27:58 AM
That's the seat I always sit in and I always play against the bots.  I've gotten triple sixes a couple times.  Might be something to that theory.
Does it give you x2, x3, or just a popup window saying you have won the badge but since you already won it is does nothing for your stats, like the JAILBIRD badge
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on February 10, 2009, 10:00:34 AM
but since you already won it is does nothing for your stats, like the JAILBIRD badge

I could wallpaper my house with all the Jailbird popups I have had. I, too, have always sat in the lower right but have yet to get that badge.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on February 10, 2009, 10:00:34 AM
Does it give you x2, x3, or just a popup window saying you have won the badge but since you already won it is does nothing for your stats, like the JAILBIRD badge

Just a pop-up window, no x-stats.  Like the 36 chain in PoppaZoppa, too.  I've gotten that literally a dozen times and it still doesn't show x-stats.

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 10, 2009, 11:08:52 AM
Just a pop-up window, no x-stats.  Like the 36 chain in PoppaZoppa, too.  I've gotten that literally a dozen times and it still doesn't show x-stats.

Thanks

I love getting the x2, x3, etc. in my albums.

Stinkerbell

Tara

In order to get this badge, besides sitting in the seat at the bottom, you must get naked, circle around your computer chair 7 times with one eye closed and a pinkie on the tip of your nose while you hum the National Anthem. Good luck  beer11.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on February 10, 2009, 02:19:15 PM
In order to get this badge, besides sitting in the seat at the bottom, you must get naked, circle around your computer chair 7 times with one eye closed and a pinkie on the tip of your nose while you hum the National Anthem. Good luck  beer11.gif

You forgot to mention the bra on the head, cups strategically placed over the ears.

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 10, 2009, 02:43:40 PM
You forgot to mention the bra on the head, cups strategically placed over the ears.

I will substitute a baseball hat for the bra. The kids do not need to see me wearing that while playing Pogo. hysterical.gif

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 10, 2009, 02:43:40 PM

I'll do it if it gets me the badge!  Where did I put my black lace number??

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on February 10, 2009, 03:11:17 PM
I'll do it if it gets me the badge!  Where did I put my black lace number??

It might not help get the badge, but the looks on your children's faces will be priceless. 

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on February 10, 2009, 03:23:09 PM
It might not help get the badge, but the looks on your children's faces will be priceless. 

Not to mention when she goes outside to get the mail without remembering her new strategy.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on February 10, 2009, 04:15:38 PM
Not to mention when she goes outside to get the mail without remembering her new strategy.

giggle2.gif

Joe C

I tried the new "bottom right" seat strategy for the badge last night. Of course, Pogo shuts down its servers, hopefully to FIX cribbage.

Anyways, no luck yet on my first screen name. However, it appears I already won the badge on my second screen name late in January.  no-no.gif

Until last night, that screen name was always played in the top right seat, in a two-player double-browse table. I think it is just luck, but will try it again this week on my first screen name.

lucky9999

I may be mistaken but isn't the bottom right the seat your put in when you play with the bots?  It is a green corner I believe, I have sat there every time and have yet to get the sixes.   When playing I wondered if there was a way to pick a different color or corner when playing bots but haven't really checked into that, just go where Pogo tells me lol.  Good luck to all on getting this one.  I think it's going the way of the Master badge in Pinochle, well maybe not that bad but close.
Good luck everyone.

survivorjeff

I was also  trying t work on monopoly and that stupid server  went down also. Darn pogo.

Hocky

Quote from: lucky9999 on February 11, 2009, 07:02:39 AM
I may be mistaken but isn't the bottom right the seat your put in when you play with the bots?  It is a green corner I believe, I have sat there every time and have yet to get the sixes.   When playing I wondered if there was a way to pick a different color or corner when playing bots but haven't really checked into that, just go where Pogo tells me lol.  Good luck to all on getting this one.  I think it's going the way of the Master badge in Pinochle, well maybe not that bad but close.
Good luck everyone.

No matter what seat you click on in the room when you are making a table, whenever the game table screen comes up with the playing board, you will always see yourself in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.  mask5.gif girls22.gif

Joe C

Good luck everyone.
When people mention the "Bottom Right Seat", they are not talking about the game table window. They are referring to the room window, where you see all the tables and choose your game. There are four seats at EACH table, when you choose a seat in an empty table, you get to decide what the rules are, dependant upon the room you are in.

Again, apparently, by selecting the BOTTOM RIGHT seat in the ROOM window, you might have more success. It might also be an old-wives tale.

Tara

I think it's going the way of the Master badge in Pinochle, well maybe not that bad but close.
Good luck everyone.

I got the Master badge faster than I got this igmo badge. The Master badge only took about 3 days. This one took about 5 weeks of 24/7 playing.

skeem628

yeah this badge is impossible, ive rankd out and gotten nothing! well done to all those who could get it tho beer11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview