Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

about myleague

Started by men19943,

Previous topic - Next topic

men19943

do you have to pay for that web site or is it free? thank's for helping me out

burning_bright25

i run a free myleague.  not for a pogo game though, but it is free.  i do pay for a premium membership so i get extra stuff. 
you can run one, or join one....running one is a bit challenging!  but fun once you get the right people.

want to just browse mine.. http://www.myleague.com/butteheads

IndianLover

I enjoy my league also I love hosting i am currently an htd in a league, sry but prefer not to put name of league in here... but look into it you'll enjoy. And good job Burning running one takes alot of effort

1Lone1

I also play in two myleague tours - one in doms where I'm an HTD and also in pool where i used to host - i enjoy it - we're always looking for new players too

www.myleague.com/crazyazzdomz
www.myleague/capers8

Check 'em both out - i like 'em
O0

burning_bright25

yes its a lot of work!!  but after being in so many leagues where there is drama, and politics lol i had to start my own.  so far its great and i love doing the html page work...its a challenge  our game is similar to tripeaks but i like yahoo better for that lol its not nearly as pretty...so it runs much faster!

IndianLover

Burning i hear ya with the drama i was in one league as an HTD but there was so much backstabbing and sexual talk in the lobby it got to be to much, it was offending people and the HA wouldn't do anything about it. Needless to say when I voiced my opinion they kicked me guess they didn't like it. The way they ran things was unappropriate people should be there for fun not people making fun of people or starting trouble. Needless to say i did start my own league but killed it, it is very time consuming and i have a little one so i felt it was taking to much time away from him. and besides those code (html) are dreadful  couldn't understand them for anything lol, well go figure now i do.... but i enjoy the league i am with now....

nchillbilly

yes i was in a league at one point and dropped out of it because the tds were always fighting within themselves and they were creating way to much drama in tri peaks.the person who created this league was also very rude and was always trying to start problems and i wanted to have fun not listen to a bunch of crap all the time..now just play for fun but not in a league :)

BelievelnAnAngel

I do belong to a myleague, and it was is much fun. I have gold membership,(got thru trial pay back when I got my Netflix)  unfortunately,because now it is not doing me any good, because we play in pogo members only rooms, and my pogo member ship is over, and due to health issues that are costing me a fortune, I can't afford to renew pogo, and at this rate, I don't think I can for at least six months or so. It's ashame too, because being housebound, pogo games is the only thing that I actually hadto keep occupied.
I am seeing people in here complaining and bell aching about having to pay for all the "extras" pogo offers, well in all actuallity, they should just be thankful that they were in a position to be able to even have Club Pogo at all.

That's just my point of view,
Moral of my blog....be thankful for what you have and are capable of doing, because there is always someone who can't be as fortunate as you are.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview