PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 06:43:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Beaker Creatures

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

FreecellFanny

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 03, 2009, 06:31:06 AM
I was lucky enough yesterday to win the auto from the new Badgehelp Toolbar thanks to 'Msgs from Oscar'.

Congrats.  beer11.gif

Make sure you pick one that works.   bubblegum.gif

arniebear

Is anybody else having problems with token count....after three games it stops giving me any tokens for games I win  6_6.gif

Squid

I noticed greatly reduced token prizes for each game.   I didn't see any after which I received no tokens.  It may have happened but I didn't notice.

BabyCheetah

Sorries, I didn't notice,  I'll have to ask Uncle if he noticed.   giggle2.gif

Squid

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on March 03, 2009, 05:45:08 PM
Oh, no, JarJar... Sassy's just looking for her clothes.

giggle2.gif
I think I will not say anything......

I am still looking for a line...... giggle2.gif

jarjar

Thought Sassy was looking to see if Uncle Otto noticed no tokie. Because I know when he plays for me I do not notice giggle2.gif

bubbleup

I've heard rumors that this secret badge may have something to do with getting a crap load of streaks or sets. Was wondering if anyone has been letting their auto run after they ranked out to see if this is true? I heard something like 5000 streaks( or something like that)  popcorn2.gif

Homer

I have 11,000 total streaks and 40,000 perfect sets and still nothing

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

I don't think there is one. I'm through trying for it. Hopefully something new will come out next Tuesday along with our new M and M badges. tongue.gif

Joe C

The same thing happened with Mahjong Safari. Until the SNEEK PEEK is over, you cannot get the special badge. tumbsup.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on March 04, 2009, 08:00:17 AM
The same thing happened with Mahjong Safari. Until the SNEEK PEEK is over, you cannot get the special badge. tumbsup.gif

So when is the Sneak Peek over? And don't say <b>soon</b>.

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 04, 2009, 09:16:45 AM
So when is the Sneak Peek over? And don't say <b>soon</b>.
Soon hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Actually, I do not remember for Mahjong Safari. It took about a four weeks. impatience.gif

Jewel

Ok, so I am confused. What else is new?  giggle2.gif  I was understanding that Fluffy said her friend has the badge and that others were saying in pogo chat that the badge had just popped up and they didn't know how they got it. Is there any proof that someone really does have it or is it actually not even activated yet?  undecided.gif

Hocky

From what I have seen, when a game is advertised as being "sneak peak"  it says so on the home page.  However, I checked the home page and it said it is a "new release".  So I am thinking that it is not really a sneak peak as mentioned previously, but I could be wrong.  undecided.gif

BabyCheetah

I was reading another website and it shows a picture of the bonus badge but it doesn't say how to get it.  Sorry, wish I had better info.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview