PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 03:10:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Secret Badge in Mahjong Safari?

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

pete379

I was checking out another site and peeps were talking bout a secret badge in Mahjong Safari.
Latest Twitter updates (click to see all):

* @catbiri2 thanks so much! for everyone's info: a 5X combo is when you get matches 5 times in a row without interruptions or mistakes 1 day ago
    * anyone know what a 5X Combo is in Mahjong Safari? (why do they put out badges requiring stuff that isn't mentioned in a game's How to Play?) 1 day ago
    * 11 new Mix & Match badges are now available 1 day ago

Anyone know bout this one? magnifier.gif

C~M

there are 2 hidden in game badges:

Gift Giver Badge:  Give 1,000 gifts.
Matchmaker Badge: Match 50,000 tiles. 

pete379

Thanks Joe, I know about those 2, this one seems different because of the 5x match.

pete379

Thanks Joe, I know about those 2, this one seems different because of the 5x match. OOPS meant to say Crazyman..sorry.

disneyland lady

Quote from: pete379 on March 12, 2009, 06:04:17 AM
I was checking out another site and peeps were talking bout a secret badge in Mahjong Safari.
Latest Twitter updates (click to see all):

Look at the date of the Twits and you will see that it was written before anyone knew what the badges were going to be. You can google and find messages from this site with regards to secret badges in Safari - all were also posted during the preview of the game.

As far as the Mahjong Safari - Ragin' Rhino Badge - Make 25 5X combos in 3 days
(10X combos count double and 15X combos count triple). When you put 5 sets of animal tiles together in one fell swoop you get the combo. I normally see 8x combos so I think the trick is to do JUST 5, 10 or 15 and not 8 or 6.

adding more info: I think if you use the star or the numbered tiles this stops the combo count.

pete379

Joe C

For the Raging Rhino badge, you will get credit for whatever you can get to.

For example, if you make all the pairs in a 88 tile puzzle without stopping, you will get credit for 44x combinations. If there are 90 tiles in the puzzle, you will get credit for 45x combinations. For purposes of getting the badge, you need to divide your combinations by 5. 44x will give you 8 times of progress, and 45x will give you 9 times of progress.

I got the badge 10x very quickly. Uncle Otto usually got it in three HARD games by matching all the tiles for a FANTASTIC COMBO.

By the way, all the combinations count, stars, the big animal tiles, the number tiles, regular animal tiles.

Edited to sound less drunk for my buds. beer11.gif tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

FreecellFanny

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 12, 2009, 06:31:53 AM
Look at the date of the Twits and you will see that it was written before anyone knew what the badges were going to be.

Twits being the key word here.  popcorn2.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: FreecellFanny on March 12, 2009, 01:29:35 PM
Twits being the key word here.  popcorn2.gif
Actually that must have been a freudian slip. I meant tweets, the twits are the ones tweeting.

FreecellFanny

C~M

disneyland lady

FreecellFanny

Quote from: CrazyMan on March 12, 2009, 03:00:12 PM
you calling me a twit?

Not you darling...the people on Twitter.

If one twitters does that not make him/her a twit? Or maybe a twitterer?

To us Brits, a twit is a fool which is why I have such a hard time with the name of this site.  giggle2.gif

gotmail

is there a pic of this secret badge??  i know of the 2 but did not know there was another secret badge. i have the game ranked out.

thanks
gotmail

disneyland lady

gotmail

ok i am confussed!!  dont understand twitter.. i joined and dont see nothing about the secret badge in mahjong safari..   is there something i am missing??

thanks
gotmail

disneyland lady

Quote from: gotmail on March 12, 2009, 04:22:07 PM
ok i am confussed!!  dont understand twitter.. i joined and dont see nothing about the secret badge in mahjong safari..   is there something i am missing??

thanks
gotmail
If you are in Twitter and enter secret badges in the search engine you get old results, one of which is a pogocheats post about the secret badges in mahjong safari. The keyword here is <b>old</b>.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 12, 2009, 04:06:48 PM
I knew that and I saw the freebies done today. I have twitter on my igoogle page.

How did you get Twitter to show on igoogle?

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 12, 2009, 04:57:51 PM
How did you get Twitter to show on igoogle?
If you are using igoogle as your home page click on the "add stuff" link (upper right) and enter "Twitter" in the search but don't pick the ones that say twitter gadget cuz they are not the best one. It will give you a box that updates every 5 seconds or so. I actually saw the free offer that Badgehelp did today but since I had just won the toolbar one I was feeling like I might be a piggy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview