This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pop Fu

Started by survivorjeff,

Previous topic - Next topic

survivorjeff

I was just wondering when you get to rank 25 do you get the badge?? Or do you have to finish the 20 degrees of the black belt??

Also I notice it like to freeze a lot ( the game) is there any way to fix it or is it just a pogo problem?

Thanks

bobby

Squid

Don't bother with the degrees of that final rank.  There's no reward.  Now... If you're OCD like JoeC, you'll want to get it to the bitter end.  Love ya, Joe!   blowkisses.gif

survivorjeff

Thanks for the info. 
I just want to get the badge and be done with  the game.  But it might have to be on hold until after lottso express.

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on April 13, 2009, 04:38:24 PM
Don't bother with the degrees of that final rank.  There's no reward.  Now... If you're OCD like JoeC, you'll want to get it to the bitter end.  Love ya, Joe!   blowkisses.gif
Pop Fu is one of the games that you need to keep the mouse over the game window. I suggest parking your mouse on the top of the Torii (which is the Japanese gate-thingy) for best results. Also, turn off MASTER mode and for god's sake, play only expert puzzles. This is what the cheat is designed to do.

Thanks for the shout out, Squidward!
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

jarjar

Quote from: Squid on April 13, 2009, 04:38:24 PM
hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview