PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 12:57:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

1 Year Club Pogo Contest

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

kimhthwy1958

cheerleading.gif         8226                    beer11.gif

blueroses

beer11.gif              1363             beer11.gif

sjrsloan

Quote from: Mayhem on May 18, 2009, 06:30:02 PM
One lucky member will receive a 1 year Club Pogo gift subscription! 

Rules:

1. Must be a registered member of PogoCheats.net
2. Guesses must be posted in this thread.
3. No duplicate guesses or memberships. The person who posted first will be awarded that number.
4. Only one guess per member.
5. All guesses must be posted prior to 6:00PM PST Friday , May 22nd.

If you are already a Club Pogo member, you can redeem the gift certificate to add an additional year to your pogo account.

Winners will be announced shortly after the end of the contest.

Here's how it works:

Pick any 4 digit number and post it in this thread. If you can't think of a number use our random number generator by clicking the link below.

http://www.pogocheats.net/random.php

The number can be anything between 0001-9999

The winners will be determined by the guesses that comes closest without going over the actual winning number.

Good Luck Everyone elf2.gif

P.S. Yes, I stole Homers contest template. If he notices this, it's every man/woman for themself. I may have to lie/cheat/steal to buy myself time to get away. Do not take it personally if I redirect attention your way to make this happen. It doesn't mean I don't love you any less. When you post your lucky numbers in the thread, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Thank you and good luck!

2424 turkey4.gif

snipes

Quote from: Mayhem on May 18, 2009, 06:30:02 PM
One lucky member will receive a 1 year Club Pogo gift subscription! 

Rules:

1. Must be a registered member of PogoCheats.net
2. Guesses must be posted in this thread.
3. No duplicate guesses or memberships. The person who posted first will be awarded that number.
4. Only one guess per member.
5. All guesses must be posted prior to 6:00PM PST Friday , May 22nd.

If you are already a Club Pogo member, you can redeem the gift certificate to add an additional year to your pogo account.

Winners will be announced shortly after the end of the contest.

Here's how it works:

Pick any 4 digit number and post it in this thread. If you can't think of a number use our random number generator by clicking the link below.

http://www.pogocheats.net/random.php

The number can be anything between 0001-9999

The winners will be determined by the guesses that comes closest without going over the actual winning number.

Good Luck Everyone elf2.gif

P.S. Yes, I stole Homers contest template. If he notices this, it's every man/woman for themself. I may have to lie/cheat/steal to buy myself time to get away. Do not take it personally if I redirect attention your way to make this happen. It doesn't mean I don't love you any less. When you post your lucky numbers in the thread, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Thank you and good luck!

txgrandma

ysteb65

Tracey

vasunlover

mrsjoe

Maddymad

~Jodie~