Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I welcome myself, new user!

Started by urcaughtnow,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Quote from: jarjar on July 19, 2009, 02:25:05 PM
Just my personal opinion. Not sure it will mean much undecided.gif I think enough has been said. This is one group of fantastic people and many have become my dearest online friends.
urcaughtnow take a big deep breath everyone always gets a chance at a new start. You have had a bite of the dark side cookie. So just sit back relax and enjoy a wonderful place.
If you chose to stay you will find this is one of the best places to be. And many people will open their arms and welcome you as a friend.

So urcaughtnow your apology is very much accepted by me embrace.gif

jarjar - your personal opinion is always important to me and we all did certainly show our dark side but you gotta admit this is one huge "hello" thread compared to others.

And welcome aboard urcaughtnow. You can think of us like The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy defination of the planet Earth: Mostly Harmless.

twinkle6590

Quote from: urcaughtnow on Today at 12:08:18 AM
I'm not some old, fat, obese, loser with no life. 

This was posted by Squid:
" I know some developmentally challenged children you might want to take a shot at.  I, also, have a colleague who was struck by a truck at the age of eight who has physical limitations; you might want to criticize him, too.  I know many people with challenges due to one thing or another - do you want to stand in judgement of them, too?  I can provide the needed info for you to do so,"

I will stand up today and say I am challenged. I have a severe head injury 1. from many months of abuse from my ex-husband and 2. from a car wreck that nearly took my life. I buy the autos because there are alot of games on here that I can not figure out or have the capacity to sit and work on. Yes I AM A CHEATER!. not a little one..not a medium size one.. but a full blown cheater as are you!!!. Go ahead and judge me, but, if you do, I will guarantee you it won't be so pretty for you in return. I personally was raised that every person on this earth is equal and a human being no matter what color, race. size. disability or other things they endure in life. I brought my daughter up not to judge people and I have never judged a person. I could go on, and trust me if I really wanted to I would, but enoughs been said to you and i did already give you my piece of mind. So as many have said, if you are going to stick around in here, don't attack or judge the people in here and especially our administrators. The people in this forum have helped me in so many ways and some in particular I have become very dear friends with.  I love them all and as everyone else has done, will defend them as well as the people that run this site if it ever had to come to that.

p.s. Now that you know what will happen when you have diarrhea of the mouth in here, does it make you feel important and really big !! I mean after all you are a corrections officer or whatever you stated. I guess you have to uphold your being known for being a badarse... I would recommend you not do it in here though. IT WILL BITE YOU IN THE BUTT AS YOU HAVE ALREADY SEEN !!! Have a wonderful day oh and try the cookies. they are pretty good.

snowflower

girls22.gif Kind of like standing wide-eyed beside a foggy freeway watching as cars slam into each other  shocked.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: snowflower on July 19, 2009, 05:32:28 PM
girls22.gif Kind of like standing wide-eyed beside a foggy freeway watching as cars slam into each other  shocked.gif
Considering what you pay to enter Disneyland it is quite a bargain in todays economy!

urcaughtnow

This is my final post about this matter.  I have taken the steps to apologize, if you still loathe me, I can't do anything else and I can't say anything else.  For those who have accepted my apology, thank you very much.  For most of you who haven't, sorry.  Twinkle, I am deeply sorry about your ex husband.  No one should ever be treated like that.  You took my words and spun them around but I'm done trying to explain.  I've said all I can.  I didn't come in here with "diarrhea of the mouth".  If anything, all you have done is put words into my mouth. I came in here to say hello and welcome myself.  If you say you have never judged anyone, ever, then that is fabulous.  Not many people can say that.  For all the insults that you threw my way, I can do nothing but smile because I've already explained and apologized numerous times.  I've exhausted myself with apologizing to people I don't even know.  However, in doing so, it doesn't matter because I admitted to my wrong and wanted to make it right.  The attacking can stop, really it can. 

So, this is my fresh start...

HI!  My name is Stephanie and I'm a Club Pogo Cheater!  I'm 23 but my birthday is on the 1st of August.  It will be spent alone, like last year.  Ahhh!  It's alright though..it is what I make it  dancing16.gif  Sometimes I wish I wasn't so addicted to pogo but it's sooo fun!  I love anything that exercises my mind and I like playing with other people.  I am an only child so I didn't get the opportunity to play as often.  My mom entertained me though..hehe!  I live in South Carolina, where it's reeaallyy hot.  I'm from Florida but the heat just isn't the same...it's so much more humid here.  I have no children and have been married for 5 years.  I would really love to give out my pogo name, just because I would love to play with any of you but I'm still scared..lol.  I wish you all the best and to all a good night  yawn.gif

C~M

If you give out your Pogo name I suggest you only do it in PM or email as Pogo comes here and reads this forum.  If you want you can PM it to me and I will send you a Pogo mail, if you want that is.

Welcome to the family.

C~M

Oh, I forgot to say you need 25 posts b4 you can PM someone, so get to posting...lol