Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

boggle bash stats

Started by joy1970,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: Mistyeyed on August 19, 2009, 05:33:26 AM
raine did you get your ten letter word using the auto?  i have ranked out on this game now and i do not have any of the badges except the rank badges...wonder whats with that?  panic flips will take some time,i only have 638..i let the auto run for two hours this morning and only got 10 panic flips...
If you run the auto for Panic Flips, you will get 6 per hour, since Flips happen in round 3 and a game takes 10 minutes, including spins and delays.

There was a route posted for MANUALLY getting Panic Flips. Someone might be able to post a link to it. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Mistyeyed

i figured i would try that manual route when i ever get the other badges and save the flip one for last..has anyone gotten the badge and ten letter one using the auto?

raine56

Quote from: Mistyeyed on August 19, 2009, 05:33:26 AM
raine did you get your ten letter word using the auto?  i have ranked out on this game now and i do not have any of the badges except the rank badges...wonder whats with that?  panic flips will take some time,i only have 638..i let the auto run for two hours this morning and only got 10 panic flips...
Yes I got the ten letter word with the auto.  Did all the ranks(now 50) and I have 711 wins.  So need 39 more games and I should get jackpot spins.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview