PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 09:58:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

quick and easy sandwich with a twist

Started by genheart,

Previous topic - Next topic

genheart

Take 2 pieces of bread any kind that is sliced.  Make a hole in middle of one of the slices.  Place the whole slice on plate then the piece that has hole on top. Crack one egg shell put egg in hole on plate then cover with any cheese that can melt.  Cook in microwave for 2 minutes or until done. Enjoy with fruit, vegetable, dessert and drink if you want.  Is good when only home for 15 minutes or so.

les

no-no.gif I have never in my 44 yrs put a piece of bread in microwave for that long

twinkle6590

I am thinking that would be one big chunk of petrified bread.   vomit.gif

les

well i put a pcs  of bread in microwave for 2 min. it made the hole house smell like bread after that the bread was feed to our chickens it was not edible

jarjar

Quote from: les on August 28, 2009, 06:34:55 PM
well i put a pcs  of bread in microwave for 2 min. it made the hole house smell like bread after that the bread was feed to our chickens it was not edible
giggle2.gif

Joe C

I am waiting to see someone post a recipe for a big dump in the microwave, to see who would cook it and complain about the smell. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview