PlayBuddy
May 06, 2024, 06:04:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor Samoa

Started by les,

Previous topic - Next topic

jarjar

Quote from: Squid on September 24, 2009, 06:15:06 PM
Is it me or is there a heck of a lot of animosity in this season right off the bat?  Everyone hates everyone.   
They are probably all pogo cheaters and are wondering if Otto is still working hysterical.gif That would get to anyone not knowing panic button.gif

Squid

Quote from: jarjar on September 24, 2009, 06:30:31 PM
They are probably all pogo cheaters and are wondering if Otto is still working hysterical.gif That would get to anyone not knowing panic button.gif
ROFLMBO!!!   I hope bad Russell get the "CRIPES!" message.  hehehehehe

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on September 25, 2009, 04:40:58 AM
  ROFLMBO!!!   I hope bad Russell get the "CRIPES!" message.  hehehehehe
Low Blow!

Mistyeyed

that Ben was getting a bit smart mouthed with Jeff at tribal council,i really thought Jeff would come back with some comment to him,but he held in in,but i bet he really wanted to tell him off..yea,whats with the old guy,only there one week,and it didnt even look that strenous,i didnt think so..the contestants for this show are so crappy anymore..

mycatownsme

Oh I will be a Russel girl anyday. I love that guy.  inlove1.gif
Like I said before, I want to marry him.  blowkisses.gif
He is so darn smart. He found that immunity idol in front of the others.
And I don't think any of them noticed.  giggle2.gif
He is a one of a kind.  giggle2.gif
It's because of Russel that I started watching from the first show.
Past seasons are boring until the middle towards the end.
Until Russel showed up, that is.  embrace.gif
He is the man. I am in love.  lipstick.gif

I wonder if Shamboo or whatever her name is will be leaving soon?
She was another one that I really liked but now I'm not so sure.

So far this season would be a zero if it weren't for Russel and his antics.

Love it!  cheesy.gif     StevesMom

disneyland lady

He is married and has 4 kids. I feel sorry for the kids cuz they are going to have to hear from everyone about the antics of their father, something I lived with myself. I would love to be his exwife since he has an oil business in TX.

Squid

i can't imagine him being a successful businessman.  People like him make me run in the opposite direction.

Hocky

Ahhh yes!  The proverbial player that everyone loves to hate.  diablo.gif

Each show had a bad guy and he certainly tops the list.  He for sure wont last long, even with the immunity idol.

My money is against him winning survivor, for sure.  But, he does make the show more interesting to watch!  tumbsup.gif

disneyland lady

I can't stand Russell either but....... it was masterful to find that hidden immunity in the middle of everyone jawing away. He is in the camp where Jazzi (?) went over with a clue and had there been arrows inside a neon sign saying 'Here It Is' she would not have gotten it because she was too caught up in her own agenda. He now also has a better chance of finding the one in the other camp if he is sent over there by his team.

who me?

Is the area that survivor is taking place where the tsunami is going to hit? The 7.9-magnitude quake shook about 120 miles southwest of American Samoa

disneyland lady

I think that this years Survivor was over in July. But the Survivor 20 (Villians VS Heroes) was supposed to start in Aug and also was going to be in Samoa. Their statement back then was "The invitation letter reveals that Survivor 20 will be filming in Samoa for a period of 39 days between August 1 and September 20. This information is not surprising since it had been previously reported that, as a result of budget cuts, seasons 19 and 20 were being filmed back-to-back this summer."  So if it stood true to what they published both seasons would not have been bothered by the earthquake or tsunami.

monopoly2525

wish it would have took Russell with it. I just read he will be on the 20th season.

who me?

Thanks for the info DLL. I always think this runs real time like big brother, when I know its taped ahead of time.
I just saw the Samoa and instantly thought Survivor.

arniebear

Quotewish it would have took Russell with it. I just read he will be on the 20th season.

As villians go he is the worst.........but he does play the game, even if it does make you want to  vomit.gif

shoppingforme

Oh this guy is making me MAD...   why would someone be so dang on awful for the sake of being so.    swear2.gif

disneyland lady

Russell is a legend in his own mind. I am pretty sure I heard that he makes it to Villians VS Heroes so more than likely he is going to do a lot more than he already has. I noticed at the end of the game that he voted for Ben last night and that was smart. Probably by the time they got back to camp he was already telling the cameras that it was all his idea to vote Ben out. The cameras love him too, notice how they pan to him whenever anyone else is having problems?

GameDiva

Mistyeyed

i cant blame jaison for being angry...bens rant did seem a bit racially charged to me also...he was saying how she couldnt talk good and was no good,seems to me all he did was run a bar...

disneyland lady

Here is Jeff's blog about episode 3 which mentions the earthquake and tsunami. At the very bottom is a video interview with Ben that is filled with bleeps and expletive deletes.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2009/10/02/jeff-probst-blogs-survivor-samoa-episode-3/

Frogchile

I am so ready for Thursday.  I hope the others get a clue that he is a evil and kick him out.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview