PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 08:45:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor Samoa

Started by les,

Previous topic - Next topic

GameDiva

Quote from: Frogchile on October 06, 2009, 12:21:28 AM
I am so ready for Thursday.  I hope the others get a clue that he is a evil and kick him out.

You and me both.  I love Thursdays because of Survivor. cheerleading.gif

disneyland lady

Rut Roh, blurb on TVGuide.com says that Jaison starts to irritate Russell with his complaining tonite.

Mistyeyed

yea i saw that in the previews last week,i suppose russell with be trying to get him voted out this week..

arniebear

What charisma does Russell have that they all follow him like sheep, it is eluding me.  Maybe when they merge the other tribe will be wiser, but somehow I feel......not.

GameDiva

Quote from: arniebear on October 08, 2009, 02:29:07 PM
What charisma does Russell have that they all follow him like sheep, it is eluding me.  Maybe when they merge the other tribe will be wiser, but somehow I feel......not.

Maybe Russell's luxury item was Kool Aid. bbq21.gif

Squid

I can't tell you how happy I am that Yaz is gone.  That was one crude and lazy female.

disneyland lady

I was sure that Shambo was gone for sure after the chicken hunt but things turn on a dime on Survivor. I think Yaz should have been let go on the very first day of Survivor for showing up with heels. I remember when this happened once before but that was the first time that survivors were stuck in what they wore to the meet and greet. Once you learn they are going to play that way it should be enough to show up wearing your survival outfit.

Mistyeyed

yes,and definitely wear some decent underwear..those gray things russell had on the first week,i wonder if he looked in the mirror before putting them on..they didnt do a thing for him,thats for sure..

jarjar

Squid

Quote from: Mistyeyed on October 09, 2009, 11:26:10 AM
yes,and definitely wear some decent underwear..those gray things russell had on the first week,i wonder if he looked in the mirror before putting them on..they didnt do a thing for him,thats for sure..
You didn't like the 'tail-wagging' ?  ROFL... I agree, it was a bit much.

Mistyeyed

no,he showed too much in the front and it wasnt appealing lol

arniebear

Quoteno,he showed too much in the front and it wasnt appealing lol

hysterical.gif I agree, he shows way more than I want to see  stop.gif

Squid

In cases like evil Russell, they should make jock straps a requirement.  shocked.gif

disneyland lady

So I am beginning to think that whoever does the physical testing on the contestants needs to be given their walking papers. First letting a 62 yr old (my age so I understand the limitations) play in the challenges. Then obviously Chief Russell had some issues with his blood pressure before he went into this game. They should at least have to do a treadmill test before being allowed to compete. Chief Russell collapsing and just about dying in a game that was not as bad as some of them made this weeks episode a real waste of time and pizza. Some reality shows only use young uns cuz they make better viewing such as Big Brother but Survivor isn't a game for older and/or weaker contestants.

Mistyeyed

more thorough background checks should be done also..was reading some articles about the nasty russell..guess he was in jail and had been involved in a lot of drug activity at one time..its a shame about russell that had to leave,maybe when he gets better they will allow him to come back for another show...im still waiting for james and ozzie to return...sigh....

arniebear

From Star Magazine, not exactly known for quality, but after reading this, and if it is truthful, Evil Russell is not my pick for a winner.  Why do I feel this is a guy who would literally knife you in the back, ugh!

QuoteExclusive: Survivor Star's Drug Bust Nightmare!
October 16, 2009

Burly "bad guy" Russell Hantz lives by the law of the jungle on Survivor: Samoa. But obeying the law was something the Louisiana native did only on occasion in his younger years. In fact, as Star has exclusively learned, Russell had been arrested four times by the time he was 26 — including twice in huge drug busts!

"Basically, Russell was rude, crude and offensive when he was a younger man," a friend tells Star. "He'd blow up at the slightest thing, and he never cared what people thought."

Russell was just 17 when he was arrested for "resisting an officer," and less than two years later he pled guilty to a felony charge of "unauthorized use" after stealing a car. But those two incidents paled by comparison to the drug bust arrests — involving steroids, Valium and other narcotics — that Russell, now 37, was involved in at the end of the '90s.

disneyland lady

Quote from: arniebear on October 23, 2009, 02:34:02 PM
From Star Magazine, not exactly known for quality, but after reading this, and if it is truthful, Evil Russell is not my pick for a winner.  Why do I feel this is a guy who would literally knife you in the back, ugh!

Yet another reason I will never be seen on a Reality Show.

Squid

I'm sorry "good" Russell got so sick he had to leave the competition.  I thought he was having mild seizures for a minute there.  He never really seemed to lose consciousness but was unresponsive, etc.  I hope he's ok. 

With that said, I must repeat that 'good' Russell was one helluva BONEHEAD to take the comfort package as a prize and not the 'protection' package with the tarp, tools, etc.  That would be enough to get my vote off the island.  You want a pillow?  Go make one from the sand.... or the leaves..... or a competitor's arse!  Grab the tarp while you can!  LOL.

He also wanted to redeem himself by doing all that heavy work while it rained for 3 or 4 days straight.  It wouldn't surprise me to hear that he was passing out during the challenge due to pneumonia!  I really DO hope he's ok.  He just made silly decisions... especially for a team leader.

Squid propulses back into her watery den, where someone is making peach cobbler for her.  turkey4.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on October 23, 2009, 07:01:52 PM
Squid propulses back into her watery den, where someone is making peach cobbler for her.  turkey4.gif
Fresh peach season is over but for some reason I am drawn to take part in that recipe.

FreecellFanny

As a viewer I like "bad" Russell.

Most of the other people on the island are dumb witted fools and if he can use that to his advantage then more power to him. He may be more transparent than most but hey, don't we all have a little "bad" Russell in us to some degree?  diablo.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview