PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 11:16:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE CLUB POGO MEMBERSHIP

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

BITEME

I would love to get one if there are any left.
Thank you so very much in advance!

JAYREMI

210yrs hysterical.gif ithought facebookcharlie was bad and me with 50 or so  giggle2.gif but you are the queen at the wheel hun hysterical.gif homer gonna give ya a prize if ya get 300yrs giggle2.gif ya got 20 days impatience.gif hurry up no-no.gif JAY REMI ass.gif

JAYREMI

Quote from: JAYREMI on September 27, 2009, 10:01:21 AM
210yrs hysterical.gif ithought facebookcharlie was bad and me with 50 or so  giggle2.gif but you are the queen at the wheel hun hysterical.gif homer gonna give ya a prize if ya get 300yrs giggle2.gif ya got 20 days impatience.gif hurry up no-no.gif JAY REMI ass.gif
sorry 21days shoot for 500yrs tammy hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hi11.gif

Homer

Quote from: BITEME on September 27, 2009, 09:33:45 AM
I would love to get one if there are any left.
Thank you so very much in advance!

check your privates elf2.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

malpica32

do you still have the free pogo? I would like that cheesy.gif cheerleading.gif

Tamara

Quote from: JAYREMI on September 27, 2009, 10:01:21 AM

hysterical.gif   hysterical.gif
Hell what's Homer gonna give me ???  A year of pogo ???   giggle2.gif   giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

So, with all this private checking, has anyone found anything more interesting than free Pogo?  Inquiring minds and all that....

JAYREMI

yes tammy  1 yr free pogo  cheerleading.gif and if ya real nice maybe a subway cookie hysterical.gif JAY tease.gif

monna50

a big thank you to facebookcharlie  beer11.gif

Tamara

Quote from: JAYREMI on September 27, 2009, 10:53:45 AM
yes tammy  1 yr free pogo  cheerleading.gif and if ya real nice maybe a subway cookie hysterical.gif JAY tease.gif

hysterical.gif   hysterical.gif

Tamara

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 27, 2009, 10:49:15 AM
So, with all this private checking, has anyone found anything more interesting than free Pogo?  Inquiring minds and all that....

I'm just sayin'    hysterical.gif   embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

BITEME

shoppingforme

Hi everyone! I read this site all the time and have joined.  If there are any of the passes available I would love one.  I have only been able to play on regular pogo and would love the opportunity to play on the Club side.  You offer a wealth of info!  Thanks for your hard work! Have a great Sunday!  From a Newbie! cheerleading.gif

Homer

Quote from: malpica32 on September 27, 2009, 10:40:14 AM
do you still have the free pogo? I would like that cheesy.gif cheerleading.gif

check your privates  elf2.gif

shoppingforme

Oh my gosh! I just used the token grabber!!!! What an amazing thing!!!  Thanks so much for coming up with that.  I  have sent this site to a couple of friends as well.. This is awesome!  Made my sunday!!!  I can't stop reading! I should be watching football...lol... cheesy.gif

shoppingforme

Check my privates?  Ok I did, and they are still there...am I missing something...I think I am... magnifier.gif

Hocky

Quote from: shoppingforme on September 27, 2009, 11:51:12 AM
Check my privates?  Ok I did, and they are still there...am I missing something...I think I am... magnifier.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

He means private message box up at the top where it says MY MESSAGES.

shoppingforme

My room mate was right...this is amazing site...  i love the that it also talks about alot of other stuff other than pogo as well.  she's on her puter and i am on mine goin nutzo!!!  oh i looked at my message tab and the top and nothing is there.  I might get to play the cool club games as well!!  I am so hyped.  is there anything i can do to contribute codes for you guys as well?  I am willing to help out as well!   tumbsup.gif

Homer

Quote from: shoppingforme on September 27, 2009, 11:45:06 AM
Hi everyone! I read this site all the time and have joined.  If there are any of the passes available I would love one.  I have only been able to play on regular pogo and would love the opportunity to play on the Club side.  You offer a wealth of info!  Thanks for your hard work! Have a great Sunday!  From a Newbie! cheerleading.gif

check your privates elf2.gif