Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jackpots

Started by mismilwblondy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocky

Quote from: Joe C on September 22, 2009, 08:01:13 AM
I do not play for the Jackpots. I do not play to talk with other people.

I play for electronic badges that feed a Pavlovian need to accumulate, much like a lab animal will keep pushing the lever for food. dancing16.gif

rolleyes.gif  dog87.gif

cowboy63

Quote from: Joe C on September 22, 2009, 08:01:13 AM
I do not play for the Jackpots. I do not play to talk with other people.

I play for electronic badges that feed a Pavlovian need to accumulate, much like a lab animal will keep pushing the lever for food. dancing16.gif
Quote from: hocky on September 22, 2009, 08:06:35 AM
rolleyes.gif  dog87.gif

Just waiting for the lever to be pulled  hysterical.gif   hysterical.gif 

17MattFan

no-no.gif just got done reading all the post and ya'll made my day lol!!! thank's a bunch  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

wnn725

besides the normal stuff i won 7 gems    and 10.00

Hocky

disneyland lady

A zillion years ago during my first week on Pogo I won $10 off of any EA game. Since the cheapest game was $19 I had to cough up $9 plus tax plus $6.99 shipping and handling. So in effect as Jeff on BB11 would say, I got got.

TyLey

I have two wallpapers....lol

I didn't know you gems

Hocky

Winning gems in the JP spinner is as frequent as winning a jackpot..........9 years on pogo and I have won only tokens and wallpaper!  Heck, I cant even tell ya when the last time I won any wallpaper cept when they give ya some for some stupid special edition badge.  girls21.gif

Squid

I've won gems a couple of times, which I prefer.  Those winnings just appear in one's account.  No claim forms, no accusations of cheating - which I vehemently deny doing at any time.  That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

mel1962

I have put several winners on my friends list and everyone once and a while I go to that persons page and still they have no indication that they won anything on pogo by their name or around thier name, in fact, one who supposedly won the crazy cakes 4999. some time back, only had a total of 750 tokens at the time I first checked.  So, are they really real people?  maybe sometimes, but not all the time.  At least I don't think so. prisoner.gif housewife1.gif waitress.gif mask1.gif civilwar.gif bbq26.gif mask2.gif mask3.gif frankie.gif

triviamaven

I won wallpaper today for the first time....but as far as I can tell, I didn't get it. I looked in my mini-closet and found nothing extra and never had to click on anything else. I think the computer messed up because I also got my weekly badge and it was busy telling me about that! lol

who me?

Hello,
The wallpaper is for your computer screen not a background for your mini. You won't find it in your mini closet.
It should be under desktop or backgrounds for your monitor, Just right click on and empty area on your desktop and click properties there you will see your options.   tumbsup.gif

Hocky

Quote from: triviamaven on September 28, 2009, 12:05:23 AM
I won wallpaper today for the first time....but as far as I can tell, I didn't get it. I looked in my mini-closet and found nothing extra and never had to click on anything else. I think the computer messed up because I also got my weekly badge and it was busy telling me about that! lol

Nope...you wont find wallpaper in your mini closet.. You have to go to PRIZES tab across the top of pogo...then RECENT WINNERS tab....there you will find any wallpaper or anything else you ever won ('cept tokens).  You have to download the wallpaper FIRST before you can use it on your puter as a desktop background.

triviamaven

Thanks Hocky and WhoMe!!  I found it in the prizes site. very cool. I had run across that area once before, but been mostly playing and not wandering since then.  Thanks again!

Guess I am gonna have to be happy with that wallpaper and not expect anything else if y'all's history is the measurement.  I think I got more satisfaction out of getting 10400 tokens in monopoly today!  and daily if I can pass trivial pursuit and get the wedge in the first go...80% of the time I can, really makes me mad to have to do the day again. lol   shy12.gif

redhotbabydoll

lipstick.gif  If you watch when you play on pogo..when the winners name comes up it will show up highlighted on chat...click to add them to friend's list and you will see these people do exist.  Also, don't think pogo would want legal action taken against them if it was all a fraud...do you? no-no.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: redhotbabydoll on October 10, 2009, 03:14:45 AM
lipstick.gif  If you watch when you play on pogo..when the winners name comes up it will show up highlighted on chat...click to add them to friend's list and you will see these people do exist.  Also, don't think pogo would want legal action taken against them if it was all a fraud...do you? no-no.gif
But who is to say that these are not pogo employees personal screennames. Not to be a conspiracy theorist because I actually have a jackpot winner who plays in the same room with me in TriPeaks. I am just saying that I know of that <b>one</b> winner. I don't want the jackpot, I want the badge that goes with it. I won $15 off on an EA game but that was well before they had game winner badges. As for legal action, the only person I know that works for EA, works in Legal and does not work alone. Mostly they work on things outside Pogo and to do with EA but from how he sounds they love legal actions.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview