PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 02:36:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tiger Woods Accident

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Tiger Saga -- Six Degrees of Gloria Allred
Posted Nov 28th 2009 3:36PM by TMZ Staff

In the world of celebrity, all worlds lead to Kevin Bacon. In the world of celebrity scandal ... it's Gloria Allred.

TMZ has learned Rachel Uchitel -- aka the person the National Enquirer calls the Other Woman in the Tiger Woods saga -- decided at 3:00 AM today she needed to lawyer up. She left a message for Gloria Allred at her office -- and quickly got a return call.

We've learned Rachel has hired Gloria and is considering, among other things, suing the National Enquirer for defamation. As we first told you, Rachel called the National Enquirer's report that she had an affair with Tiger Woods "bulls**t."

Could a news conference with Gloria and Rachel be far behind. We think not?

BTW -- we've also learned Rachel left a message for a second lawyer, who didn't call her back -- Mark Geragos.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0YBrOez6O

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Must be nice to be rich and ignore the cops when they come knocking.

Tiger Woods Cornered -- Turns Cops Away
Posted Nov 28th 2009 5:09PM by TMZ Staff

It looks like Tiger Woods has been boxed into a corner and his best friend, now, is time -- because he's again refused to meet with the Florida Highway Patrol about the incident with his wife early yesterday. Tiger may well be waiting for the telltale wounds to heal.

Woods' agent told the Florida Highway Patrol Tiger and wife Elin Nordegren would not make themselves available to speak with authorities today about the incident that left Tiger with lacerations and one less fire hydrant on his block.

We know the Highway Patrol is suspicious of the wife's account ... that Tiger just drove off and hit a fire hydrant. She told the first officer on the scene from the Windemere PD that she went inside the house after the crash to get a golf club and then hit the car in an attempt to free her husband. But we know she told a very different story subsequently to the Highway Patrol.

As we first reported, Tiger told a friend that his wife went ballistic at around 2:00 AM yesterday and scratched his face up -- all because of reports he allegedly had cheated on her. He left the house, started driving away and she attacked the SUV with a golf club, Tiger told the friend. He got "distracted" and hit the hydrant.

If Tiger and his wife acknowledge she scratched him up, she could be arrested for domestic abuse. And, as we first reported, Tiger told his friend he had been taking prescription painkillers and that was why he seemed out of it after the crash. Although we're told there was no alcohol involved (and that seems to be the case), driving under the influence of painkillers could be a problem, if it's provable.

By the way ... one of the things the Highway Patrol wants to see is the marks on Tiger's face, and whether they are consistent with scratch marks or impact on a car. As we reported, there was no blood on the steering wheel, making the accident scenario suspicious. But if the marks indicate a human touch and they last for a few days, we're guessing Tiger will not show up at his golf tourney on Thursday.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0YCMm178e

roadwarrior

I'm confused....how does his wife and a golf club fit into the accident he had?  I heard something about his wife and a golf club she used to help him following the accident. 

was she beating him with a golf club and thats what the accident happened?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Hocky

I think Elin confronted Tiger about the infidelity.....he denies it...... she probably cat scratched him in the face....he decided to leave the house.....she comes flying at him with the golf club while he was driving away...she hits the SUV in the back window out of anger with the golf club....he gets startled because she breaks out the window and hits the fire hydrant and tree. 

Now they are trying to keep it all quiet.......end of story

roadwarrior

Quote from: hocky on November 28, 2009, 05:55:22 PM
I think Elin confronted Tiger about the infidelity.....he denies it...... she probably cat scratched him in the face....he decided to leave the house.....she comes flying at him with the golf club while he was driving away...she hits the SUV in the back window out of anger with the golf club....he gets startled because she breaks out the window and hits the fire hydrant and tree. 

OH Okay.  I get what happened now.  Thank you for making that clear.  :)
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Hocky

Quote from: roadwarrior on November 28, 2009, 05:59:04 PM
OH Okay.  I get what happened now.  Thank you for making that clear.  :)

giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif  Anytime!  Of course this is MY opinion and not fact....or maybe it IS!  topsecret.gif

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on November 28, 2009, 05:55:22 PM

Check earlier in the thread and see if this is what I was saying BEFORE TMZ reported it. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on November 28, 2009, 07:02:11 PM
Check earlier in the thread and see if this is what I was saying BEFORE TMZ reported it. tumbsup.gif

You're probably TMZ's secret source for all things scandalous.   camera.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 28, 2009, 07:13:26 PM
You're probably TMZ's secret source for all things scandalous.   camera.gif
My wife and I were breaking down the information together.

You run into a fire hydrant and you need to get out of the car. Your wife, who just found out you probably have cheated on her, goes back INTO THE HOUSE to get a golf club.

Yeah, THAT does not sound suspicious, at all.

"I need to drive away from her, she is crazy! Here she comes with the golf club"

<SMASH> swear2.gif

Homer

Stinkerbell

My husband believes that if Tiger were having an affair and the media knew about it, they would keep it quiet and protect him because he is the Golden Boy of Golf.

I said maybe they would do that back when Kennedy was president, but not today. Golden Boys are a dime a dozen.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 28, 2009, 08:20:04 PM
My husband believes that if Tiger were having an affair and the media knew about it, they would keep it quiet and protect him because he is the Golden Boy of Golf.

I said maybe they would do that back when Kennedy was president, but not today. Golden Boys are a dime a dozen.

I disagree. Knowing how money hungry the paps and websites like TMZ are the story would be a goldmine.

C~M

A goldmine yes, but then why hasn't someone already broke the real story?...lol

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on November 28, 2009, 08:39:43 PM
I disagree. Knowing how money hungry the paps and websites like TMZ are the story would be a goldmine.

That's what I told him, but he is a major golf geek and swears that Tiger brings so much money to the tournaments, it would be kept quiet. So I pointed out to him that magazines and websites like TMZ, the National Enquirer, etc. don't make money on the golf tourneys. Their money would come from the scandal.  He thinks I'm ignorant.

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 28, 2009, 08:20:04 PM

TMZ broke the affair story about 8 hours before Tiger's wife kicked his butt and made him drive away in a panic. tumbsup.gif

As soon as they had a story, it was on the intrawebs! beer11.gif

Homer

Time to put Tiger in jail for failing to cooperate with a police investigation.

Tiger Slams Door on Cops -- Again
Posted Nov 29th 2009 2:05PM by TMZ Staff

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Tiger Woods has canceled yet another meeting with the Florida Highway Patrol.

We're told Tiger's lawyer canceled the meeting the FHP had wanted for 3:00 PM ET today. The lawyer gave no reason for the cancellation.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0YHHH9j9v

Hocky

Since when can people deny talking to police about anything?

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

Maybe I'll go rob a bank and just ignore the police when they come knocking. tongue.gif

Hocky

Quote from: Mayhem on November 29, 2009, 12:37:27 PM
When you make $40+ million a year  undecided.gif

Didn't work for Martha Stewart....although I dont think she makes 40 mil a year lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview