PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 06:17:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tiger Woods Accident

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

i just read a story stating he was seen with some brunette somewhere and people were wondering if something was going on..so maybe theres truth to the fact that he his wife were fighting before the accident..

Mayhem

Quote from: hocky on November 29, 2009, 02:28:12 PM
Didn't work for Martha Stewart....although I dont think she makes 40 mil a year lol

I was wrong ...

Tiger Woods earned $115 million / year in 2007 & 2008.

Can't seem to find anything for Martha.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

simplyaok

This is a hoot...  I happen to live in Florida and if there is an accident all Tiger needs to show is his license, registration and proof of insurance which his lawyer did today.  I have no doubt that she did a job on his face and he high tailed it out of there with her in persuit with an undetermined golf club.  Now thay are all hunkered down somewhere figuring out damage control. 

It's a shame, the timing of it all.  Tiger's tourney starts this week to raise money for his foundation.  The plot thickens!!

simplyaok

No direspect Mayhem but he earned more that that.  And that was just playing golf.  If you take into account all his sponsers he actually is the first athlete in the world to top the 1 billion mark..  Amazing achievement!!!

It will be interesting to see if he comes out for his own tournament.  It is pretty obvious what happened. 

Knowing him he had a prenup.. 

Mayhem

Yes, he has earned over 800 million in his lifetime.

I was just going by what google was showing - 90 million in endorsements + tourney winnings per year - for the last 2 years.

simplyaok

Yes..   Nike gave him 90 mil from the get go plus he has so many others not to mention what he wins on the tour plus his website and building golf courses all over the world.  I doubt anyone actually knows his worth but..  It ain't shabby.  1 billion and counting. 

les

I guess if Tiger was cheating his hot women must lack bedroom skills.  yawn.gif

Mayhem

ORLANDO, Fla. - The Florida Highway Patrol says it will issue Tiger Woods a careless driving citation for a car crash outside the star golfer's Orlando-area mansion last week.

Maj. Cindy Williams said Tuesday that will close the investigation and no criminal charges are being pursued. Woods faces a $164 fine.

alyaks

Oh gee. Poor guy. And right at Christmas time too. Hope he can afford it. giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Mayhem on December 01, 2009, 03:02:06 PM
ORLANDO, Fla. - The Florida Highway Patrol says it will issue Tiger Woods a careless driving citation for a car crash outside the star golfer's Orlando-area mansion last week.

Maj. Cindy Williams said Tuesday that will close the investigation and no criminal charges are being pursued. Woods faces a $164 fine.

I think he is going to be paying a lot more for a "Kobe" ring. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

Quote from: Homer on December 02, 2003, 06:15:11 PM
Well someone emailed me some nudie pics of Tiger Woods girlfriend who he is now going to marry. No wonder his game is in a slump. If I had a girl that HOT I would never leave the house. :P LOL

Still got those pics Homer?  I bet you could get some money for those NOW!  giggle2.gif

PS....she must be really lousy in the sack or why else would he be having a 31 month affair with that girl?

simplyaok

Hockey.  I happen to like you but not sure why you would say she isn't good in bed.  How would you know that?? you are up on the Tiger fiasco? Most men stray.  Fact of life.  Even ones that seem to be impervious to controversy.   I love Tiger for his accomplishments but he really phucked up.  We will see the what happens?

alyaks

Quote from: simplyaok on December 02, 2009, 09:55:07 PM
Hockey.  I happen to like you but not sure why you would say she isn't good in bed.  How would you know that?? you are up on the Tiger fiasco? Most men stray.  Fact of life.  Even ones that seem to be impervious to controversy.   I love Tiger for his accomplishments but he really phucked up.  We will see the what happens?

Simply, I wouldn't go so far as to say MOST men stray. I don't think men do any more than women.

simplyaok

I totally agree with you!!   The statistics say more women than men are having affairs!!!!!!!  It's about time they woke up and  LOL  Enjoyed themselves, with out any regret.  Good Stuff

It is a shame Tiger thought he was invincible.  Bagged and going to pay for it big time.   Jesper said he had wished Elin had the 3 wood instead of the 3 iron..  LMAO

simplyaok

LOL    Als.  Trust me Most men stray ok.  If you don't believe me then just read the news.  But it is cool many woman do too!!

alyaks

Sorry. It's not cool to me that men or women "stray". Marriage is a sacred vow taken before God and man. You must have been hurt very badly at some point in time to keep posting all these negative things in all areas of this forum. I haven't been here long, but I love this place and it saddens me to see someone like you who just seems to thrive on drama. Think happy thoughts and enjoy your time here with us a little bit.  embrace.gif

simplyaok

Ahhh Alyaks..  Like many in here you jump to conclusions.  I find that sad..  it is a fact of life kido with so many men and now women.  All is fair now and I happen to love it!!  I respect you marriage and beliefs but trust me..  There are tons of both sexes out there dong their infidility thingy!  aka Tiger..  Just a way of life now. 

wow.gif

Hocky

Quote from: simplyaok on December 02, 2009, 09:55:07 PM

Quote from: hocky on December 02, 2009, 09:07:13 PM
PS....she must be really lousy in the sack or why else would he be having a 31 month affair with that girl?

I didn't say she was bad in bed and I don't know that for a fact.  What I did say was that she must have been bad in bed because of the fact that Tiger did stray.  I formulated my opinion on the basis that most PEOPLE men and women alike, stray because of some sort of dissatisfaction in the intimate areas of their life.  Whether it is lack of satisfaction in the bedroom, or the lack of his wife being with him while he was away on all of those golf outings, either way he was looking for someone to fulfill a void in that area of his life. 

By the way.....It is my opinion that if a man or a woman is completely happy with their sex/intimate life (with the one they married or are committed to), there is no reason to step outside of the box to get that elsewhere.  Take it for what you will.....no conclusions to jump to...just stating my opinion as you do.

Homer

A 4th woman has retained the services of a lawyer and is claiming she had an affair with Tiger also. What do these women need lawyers for? Any chance of a payday went out the window when they went public.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 05, 2009, 06:09:45 PM
A 4th woman has retained the services of a lawyer and is claiming she had an affair with Tiger also. What do these women need lawyers for? Any chance of a payday went out the window when they went public.

My husband likes it when I call him Tiger. Maybe if I go public I can get some cash?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview