PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 01:46:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

monopoly reset

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

pete379

just to let everybody know, i was upto 7800 pass GO's, my stats got reset to 3800. the number to get to rank 50. what as crock.  magnifier.gif  crying10.gif low blow.gif

Mistyeyed

where does it show on your profile how many times you have passed go,i dont get that to show on mine?

pete379

Stinkerbell

Joe C

Quote from: pete379 on December 09, 2009, 01:15:57 PM
just to let everybody know, i was upto 7800 pass GO's, my stats got reset to 3800. the number to get to rank 50. what as crock.  magnifier.gif  crying10.gif low blow.gif
Open a trouble ticket with Pogo and then CALL Pogo to complain.  tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

pete379

i had thought about saying something, but got to thinking that they would start investigating my account, and then suspended. so told self, nope.

Joe C

I complained on both of my accounts, which have all the fingerprints of a massive cheater. tumbsup.gif

As long as you do not claim a prize with monetary value and as long as you do not chat about cheating in Pogo chat, Pogo does not care about you cheating. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview