PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 09:03:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Battleship

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

Thanks Joe C.  I will try your suggestion on Safari.  I have never been able to play due to the no Java message.

resinfire69

Ok I am new to this, but what is TSR?   help.gif

Stinkerbell

Hocky

Stinkerbell

raine56

Thank you so much for the instructions on Safari use.  I followed them and now pogo works like a charm. hi11.gif

Joe C

Quote from: raine56 on December 14, 2009, 11:44:58 PM
Thank you so much for the instructions on Safari use.  I followed them and now pogo works like a charm. hi11.gif
No problem.

Now that even Stinkerbell was able to get on Safari, I think I will work with Homer/Mayhem to start a proper thread on it. Personally, I think Safari is great, especially for double-browsing, since you do NOT need to have different Java installs for Safari and your other browser.

I have been testing Google Chrome, but so far, the cheat programs have trouble picking up the game screen. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

I can only have two different browsers on my poor, laden computer.  I have IE and Foxfire right now.  Should I switch FF for Safari?  FF has been ok for me but I don't like its format.  Just wonderin'...

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on December 15, 2009, 05:19:10 AM
I can only have two different browsers on my poor, laden computer.  I have IE and Foxfire right now.  Should I switch FF for Safari?  FF has been ok for me but I don't like its format.  Just wonderin'...
On my old laptop that I am waiting for my brother to fix, I had success with IE/Safari double-browsing. tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on December 15, 2009, 05:03:07 AM
No problem.

Now that even Stinkerbell was able to get on Safari, I think I will work with Homer/Mayhem to start a proper thread on it.

Have I just been insulted?  embarrassed.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 15, 2009, 06:22:20 AM
Have I just been insulted?  embarrassed.gif
If I meant to insult you, I would have done so more directly. tumbsup.gif

What I meant is that I have been trying to tell people how great Apple Safari is on Windows, especially for running cheats on Pogo. I had a lot of trouble explaining it before and Stinky was not able to understand how to use Safari. Now that she can, I think I can make a good thread with the admins. hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview