This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Simple questions from a Newbie...

Started by bololly32,

Previous topic - Next topic

lemonstardust52

I'm talking about the downloadable at $19.99.  I don't know how you can use the cheat on it. It fills the screen and there is no way to bring up the cheat.

Homer

Quote from: lemonstardust52 on January 18, 2010, 07:43:32 PM
I'm talking about the downloadable at $19.99.  I don't know how you can use the cheat on it. It fills the screen and there is no way to bring up the cheat.

In the game under options or settings uncheck full screen mode. If it is still too big you need to make your screen resolution as high as it will go

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

lemonstardust52

thank you very much for your help!!  I'll give it a try tomorrow.

Joe C

Quote from: harley89 on January 18, 2010, 02:21:07 PM
Just have fun the way you want.  There are some great games on Pogo and you can have plenty of fun on the free site.  Just most of us here are addicted to badges and getting them all.  And if you are Joec you not happy till you got them 10x each.  Anyway you are welcome here to ask questions anytime you like.  I just get my drawers in a wad when someone gets preachy and rude about my cheat family.  We are aware that the badges arent worth anything to anybody but us.  Its our addiction and we are proud of it.  
On top of getting them x10, I get at least one per premium/mix album x25 and at least one per premium/mix album x50. I prefer to save those x25 and x50 for the few games I have not finished yet.

Some of them are so easy to get x50, like solve one Jigsaw puzzle on hard! tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

ManicKitten

cheerleading.gif Hi I am a newbie and also love the tokies and the badges. I look forward to meeting you all. I am new to the forum and probably posted in the wrong area,,,,but I will figure this thing out  hysterical.gif

jarjar

Squid

lilsh0rtii445

harley89

alyaks

Stinkerbell

munch000

lemonstardust52

two questions.  How do you reload The tripeaks ruby quest game to get the updated version?  I have to do this before I can play it.
Also, I can't always bring up the players list in WORD WHOMP Whackdown when I go to play. What do I do?  I can't even pick the room I want to play in. It just goes to the game.  Your help is much appreciated.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview