PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 06:52:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Deadliest Catch Guy Suffers Stroke

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

'Deadliest Catch' Guy Suffers Stroke
Posted Jan 30th 2010 9:40AM by TMZ Staff

Phil Harris -- captain of the Cornelia Marie on "Deadliest Catch" -- suffered a stroke and is currently hospitalized, a Discovery rep tells us.

A spokesman for the show tells TMZ, "Phil Harris suffered a stroke while in port off-loading from the F/V Cornelia Marie. He has been transported to a medical facility and is receiving the best care possible. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and we will make more information available as we know it."

Phil has been captain of the Cornelia Marie for 18 years, according to the Discovery website, where his two sons serves as deckhands.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0e8TCsB3u

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

who me?

Is he the one who had a blood clot in a show and had to be take to the hospital?
Either way I hope he's o.k

Homer

Quote from: who me? on January 30, 2010, 02:44:45 PM
Is he the one who had a blood clot in a show and had to be take to the hospital?
Either way I hope he's o.k

Yes. Same guy

who me?

I thought so. It surprised me but I really like watching this show.
Those guys sure work hard for the money, and in the freezing cold  winter31.gif

Homer

Dave K

Homer

'Deadliest Catch' Capt. Undergoes 12 Hr. Surgery
Posted Feb 1st 2010 3:10PM by TMZ Staff

Phil Harris -- the captain of the F/V Cornelia Marie on "Deadliest Catch" -- underwent a 12-hour emergency surgery last night ... and was put in a medically induced coma.

Harris suffered a stroke on Friday and was rushed to the hospital. According to a source close to the family, doctors put Harris in a coma to reduce brain swelling after the surgery.

We're told his sons Jake and Josh -- who are both deckhands on the F/V Cornelia Marie -- plan to speak with doctors today. The F/V Cornelia Marie is currently back out at sea -- minus Harris and his two sons.

Harris was off-loading his boat when the stroke hit and he was immediately airlifted to an Anchorage hospital -- where a Discovery rep says Harris "is resting comfortably and is in the care of excellent doctors and nurses."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0eKnenDH2

who me?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview