PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 05:47:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Would like a free pogo membership

Started by nascargal30p,

Previous topic - Next topic

nascargal30p

Hi my membership has unfortunately ran out  6_6.gif and would like to know if i can get another free membership...any advice would be helpful...thnx

Homer

there is no free pogo....you will have to pay for it

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Sugarfootin

gran2x2

"another free membership"?? Where did you get the first free one?

C~M

Funny, 2 posts and last one was 4 months ago wanting free membership also.

sandiee478

girls18.gif swear2.gif help.gif vomit.gif
There is free pogo sites out there mine just ran out. Looking for it now. This sucks!!!

Homer

Quote from: sandiee478 on April 10, 2011, 07:22:07 PM
There is free pogo sites out there mine just ran out. Looking for it now. This sucks!!!

This ain't one of them.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

C~M

Quote from: sandiee478 on April 10, 2011, 07:22:07 PM

I'll give you a year membership if you donate $75 to my paypal account.

gran2x2

lilsh0rtii445

Heads up, everyone.

My membership runs out in July. *wink wink*

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

gran2x2

feel free to copy/save this and use it as needed..lol..

C~M

legacygeek

try freepogomembershipsformoronicmooches.edu, I hear they're givin' 'em away by the bushel basket full...It's an all you can mooch extravaganza
cheerleading.gif

angeldusted101

i'm desperatly looking for a free pass too.. let me know if anyone finds any please?

gran2x2

OMG..Do people not read posts before they reply in a topic...How many times and ways can we all say...

NO FREE POGO PASSES..BUY IT !!!!!
[/color]

lilsh0rtii445

just don

I donated crazy 75 bucks, and still didn't get a free membership? I checked out the moocher website, and still didn't get a free membership? Pogo just charged my CC 40 bucks for another year of free membership though. Let me do the math in my head, ouch! Crazy got over on me...lol. Pogo just charged my CC less than the cost of 2 cases of very cheap beer, or a carton of smokes, for another year of fun! Almost seems "free" to me.

disndat

To those of you looking for Free Club Pogo Membership...I suggest you try MyCokeRewards. All you have to do is collect codes for points. One of the rewards...A FREE CLUB POGO SUBSRCIPTION!!! You cn get 1, 3 or 12 months. I just did the 12 months. Only needed 570 points.  I was told about Pogo a couple of years ago. Tried it and loved it. Was lucky enough to get a years worth of codes from Homer during the Subway promotion. Gifted myself a 6 month subscription when that expired. (I truly couldn't afford to budget in the full year because I'd quit work to take care of my Mom who had to go through chemo.) Knew I wouldn't even be able to afford another 6  months when those expired, so I searched for Pogo Promotions and found MyCokeReward. Easy to collect codes. Ask family and friends. And I can bet you, in your neighborhood, you probably know the "Coke Man."  The guy who fills up the coke machines all around town.... HIT HIM UP!!! Ask to clean up his mess for the empty packages. And yes I am VERY serious. The Dasani water 24 packs are worth 20 points. The coke product 12 packs are worth 10 points. Ching Ching. In no time. A Free Club Pogo Subscription!!! Lost my Mom 5 months ago. She use to laugh at me when I'd be yelling at the computer while trying to win a badge. She probably cracks up when she see how good the ENTIRE family has gotten at spotting a "Coke Man" any where they go who is filling up a machine and have empty packages at his feet. Might not need to go back to work now. Oh darn, yes I do. Gotta pay for electricity and internet. Don't think it's away around that. I love the comforts of home. I'd get tired of looking for places with free wifi. Have a great day all.   dutchma.gif

gran2x2

WTG !!!!   cheerleading.gif ""disndat""' Finally ..a person willing to do something to get his Pogo...I give you A+ for effort and ingenuity... tumbsup.gif