PlayBuddy
May 27, 2024, 06:01:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor: Nicaragua

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

les

At this point I want Jane or Holly to win preferably Jane    snowman1.gif

mycatownsme

Up until the last few weeks, I thought it was due to the night change as to why I wasn't into this years show.
But from what I have seen when I do remember it's on, I'm not at all impressed!  sad.gif

And I agree that if you quit then you should not have anything further to do with anything, especially in voting who wins.

At least I've been enjoying the show Ghost Hunters instead.  giggle2.gif

playerkane

I use to enjoy Ghost Hunters very much. During the first season, they would take on their plumbing jobs, hahaha. Everything from sinks to toilets. But then they became a hit and it changed. 6_6.gif

CindyLouWho

Well I'm glad this season is finally over, I wasn't impressed at all with any of em.  I hope the next 1 is better.   popcorn2.gif

Mistyeyed

i agree,this was such a boring group this time..i am glad fabio won though compared to the other two..whats with that Shannon guy,sounds like he was trying to shoot his mouth off again about that Sash being gay,but Jeff cut him off before he could say too much..being a live show i bet the producers were worrying about what he might say...he really made himself look like an ass..i read somewhere where russell and boston rob are on the next show..saw it on  some surivor website..

gran2x2

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

Quote from: gran2x2 on December 20, 2010, 01:45:56 PM
I think rupert and cirie are back again too

I haven't heard about that...I think the next show starts in Feb

les

go to survivorfever.net to find all info on survivor and the contestants click season 22     snowman1.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview